kortex27

Is This A Good Desktop To Run DayZ

what is at that budget

Not much if even anything, you're gonna have to go a fair bit higher.

i have 420 bucks lol but on steam it says what the recommended specs are and the first desktop fulfilled that

i have 420 bucks lol but on steam it says what the recommended specs are and the first desktop fulfilled that

Yeah, the specs to boot the game up, not to play. It would be a slideshow and for $420 I can't think of anything...

Uhh im playing on a 600 dollar rig with like quad the specs of what you posted lol If you want to play it good get this

Anything with either i5 to and i7 I would strongly recommend a I7

get at least 4-6 gigs of RAM and as for a hard-dive that's not to important (to me anyways)

Im on a AMD 6 core with 10 gigs of ram and a terabyte hard drive along with a standard graphics card and I run dayz great and didn't pay more than 600 for it so if you want to play it on a decent rig just get something along the lines of what i Have.

PS whoever posted that 400 some dollar piece of i3 garbage is getting ripped off for how little it gives you.

Listen man go with a i5 or a i7 you really need processing power for a game like Dayz

You need a computer with a powerful processor to play DayZ because the zombies have so many articulations points on them. thats what causes the game to lag when your processor cant handle them. Its like a 5 year old game so graphics card arent really a problem.

Listen man go with a i5 or a i7 you really need processing power for a game like Dayz

Arma II crushes GPU as well, so you're also gonna need a good graphics card.

Edit: By good I don't mean amazing but good.

Edited by MacabreLlama99

Look at the i5's then they are the bare minimum that can really run stuff or look into AMD stuff i dont really like AMd but you mgiht find something cheap that has decent processing specs made by them.

Arma II crushes GPU as well, so you're also gonna need a good graphics card.

Edit: By good I don't mean amazing but good.

Really? I never noticed any GPU problems but I guess i know alot lessa bout graphics cards then I do versus processors and whatnot

http://www.pcdirects...tem.cfm?ID=2700

I found that by just googling some junk if you have a OS to put into it you might consider getting it idk though.

Integrated Graphics, that may not be so good but then again installing your own graphics card is easy. Pick one up from a PC store for around $100-$200 and stick it in that PC and you'll be good to go. (Doesn't have to be right away but it'll help)