Sign in to follow this  
Corporate

Would anyone like to start a clan with me? Add me on Skype!

Hi I'm 20 years old and I speak fluent Russian, English and Swedish. I've been thinking about getting an Enjin site for my new clan. I'm looking for semi leaders that could help me build up this clan. Creating a clan with maximum 20 members.

I would like to start a rogue clan that is inspired by the private military corporation Blackwater Company, whos mission will be to gain profits by killing players with good equipment. Definitly not killing bambies or survivors with basic tools since theres no profit in that. Our first mission will be to militarize every clan member with an M4A1 and make stockpile of M4A1s. I want it to be our primary firearm for our clan. All the weapons we profit from killing strong survivors will go to a secret chest that will be free for the clan members to take and eventually we will develop a well known Military Corporation that well-packed lonewolfs will fear. You could call us Bandits, Fascists.

post-149731-0-09467100-1361745552_thumb.

Anyone like this idea, send me a message and I will send you my personal skype adress.

Americans and Europeans are both welcome.

Cheers.

post-149731-0-33786500-1361745517_thumb.

Edited by Corporate

Hi I'm 20 years old and I speak fluent Russian, English and Swedish. I've been thinking about getting an Enjin site for my new clan. I'm looking for semi leaders that could help me build up this clan. Creating a clan with maximum 20 members.

I would like to start a rogue clan that is inspired by the private military corporation Blackwater Company, whos mission will be to gain profits by killing players with good equipment. Definitly not killing bambies or survivors with basic tools since theres no profit in that. Our first mission will be to militarize every clan member with an M4A1 and make stockpile of M4A1s. I want it to be our primary firearm for our clan. All the weapons we profit from killing strong survivors will go to a secret chest that will be free for the clan members to take and eventually we will develop a well known Military Corporation that well-packed lonewolfs will fear. You could call us Bandits, Facists.

post-149731-0-09467100-1361745552_thumb.

Anyone like this idea, send me a message and I will send you my personal skype adress.

Americans and Europeans are both welcome.

Cheers.

post-149731-0-33786500-1361745517_thumb.

Hi Mate, are you still online?

I would like to be part of the group :) Are you playing at the moment?

Hi Mate, are you still online?

I would like to be part of the group :) Are you playing at the moment?

I've sent my skype.