dkeedy

US 1992 tents despawned

Need help locating the admin of US 1992. The server has despawned all tents, and apparently this is a bug that needs to be fixed by the admin, and is not a bug with the game.

I play on this server every day, even wait through the resets, and would appreciate this being resolved if possible.

Can anyone help me find the admins to alert them?

Hi and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you, there are a number of ways for players to reach us quickly. In the future I'd recommend our Teamspeak (ts.ocngaming.net) but to ensure all staff see your comment/concern make sure to post on our forums (http://www.overclock...et-game-servers) as all staff are subscribed and receive an email immediately. As for the tent de-sync you encountered this has become much rarer over the months but can still happen it seems. Long story short this de-sync is why our server lock before and after a scheduled restart, the locks improve our chances of proper synchronization with the hive. If you encounter this ever again make sure to contact staff and if available we can attempt another restart to re-sync everything.

~tech :beans: