Sign in to follow this  
WarlordOden

Best Survival Stories (from bandits or other perils)

What are your best survival stories, be it from bandits, zombies or the collision? xD

I'll start with my best experience, which was on the Namalsk map mod. Upon entering a sight named Object A2 where there is an underground bunker where you have to climb down a very long ladder. Me and my fellow survivor were shot at with what sounded like a DMR/M14, we quickly sprinted for the bunker and climbed down. As one of us watched the ladder the other scouted around for any occupants of the bunker and for weapons.

Soon after we decided to move to the ladder to leave but I had though I had heard something above, Footsteps. We waited for about 10-15 minutes for another sound. We decided it was getting late and move into a position we had deemed worth logging out at. As we were moving a grenade exploded at the foot of the ladder! We were alive, unscathed. More and more grenades were thrown down! Still untouched we waited. My M240 and my friends PKM aimed at the the ladder.

After a further 5 minutes we heard the sounds of a man climbing down, as soon as we saw his feet we fired. One shot impacted his Leg, a crunch signifying broken legs. He climbed, out of our line of sight, back up the ladder. So we were trapped and at least one of the bandits was injured. So something came to me, "attract the zombies" I had thought "He must still be waiting up the ladder for aid and to kill us if we should leave". So I fired my m240 in bursts, the zombies came the bandits fired his rail gun at the hoards they came in. I Kept firing as my friend watched the ladder. Soon the shooting stopped and only the sounds of screams could be heard. The bandit was dead, we had won for now.

Only 10 minutes later we had found out he was friends with some script kiddies and we were forced to fight off another 3 of them who had logged off and back in, inside the bunker him included. All kitted out with the best and rarest gear, but that's another story. :D

• Like 3

I was in StarySobor fixing up a car near the military tents, equipped with my AK74 W/ a Kobra sight. I was looking in the loot of the car. Nothing came up for loot, then a bullet whizzed by my head it sounded like an AKM. I ran behind a part of a tent. I was on about 3000 blood I saw the smoke of his AKM and shot a whole mag into his head, he was soon dead and about 30 zombies eating him as I walked away hearing the screams of the horde eating at his flesh. . .

• Like 1

best one for me was on Taviana, in a town called Martin when me and to other members in our clan got ambushed from two bandits hiding behind a train they shot out both tires on our military off road vehicle. We returned fire on them but they took out myself and one of my other freinds, the third guy in our clan was still there and had to suppress the two bandits while I spawned about 4,000m away from the town I had to run back to Martin and get to my body before they took my gear. The two bandits had falling back to a small warehouse and they continued to fire on my friend by our vehicle, I managed to make it back to Martin and quickly gathered some supply's, from my maggot ridden corpse ahah. I had an Ak-74 and my mighty makorov with me as we kept firing lucky for us the two bandit's combat logged and we had time to quickly run into the entrance and up to the catwalk where they shot us from. My other friend who had died had to run back to Sabina where our base was, get a spare tire then run all the way back to Martin to repair our vehicle. We waited hoping that the bandits would log back on and we where correct, we took our revenge on them as soon as they logged back in! we had a very clear line of sight from them about 10m in front of us...hehe....good times I must say!

• Like 1

I was in StarySobor fixing up a car near the military tents, equipped with my AK74 W/ a Kobra sight. I was looking in the loot of the car. Nothing came up for loot, then a bullet whizzed by my head it sounded like an AKM. I ran behind a part of a tent. I was on about 3000 blood I saw the smoke of his AKM and shot a whole mag into his head, he was soon dead and about 30 zombies eating him as I walked away hearing the screams of the horde eating at his flesh. . .

lol that sounds funny, game is even more exciting when your low on blood XD