raffi

Any way to run server restart warnings without BEC ?(Vert Hosting)

Hello, I currently assist in running a server that is run by Vert Hosting.

I would like to know how I can run messages saying that the server is about to restart.

I know it can be done, as I saw it on my friends server, however he did not do it and does not know how.

Thanks ;)

Edited by Raffi

I know it can be done through rcon tools like Dart and ARMA rcon. But these aren't automated timed messages, just manual admin messages..

• Like 1

DaRT does not support automatic messages in this instance. I know because I use it ... and have yet found a way to send automatic messages through DaRT. I think the software has to be server side in order to do this.

HTH

• Like 1

I'd say open a ticket with vert or contact James, I'm pretty sure they allow scheduling in BEC or will handle it for you.

• Like 1

Hello Raffi,

If you specified to have BEC installed with your server, it's just a case of setting it up.

All the BEC files are in Server Root/BEC/, and you can see how to set it all up here: http://ibattle.org/install-and-configure/

If you have any troubles, pop in a Support Ticket and we'll get around to helping you as soon as possible :)

James Warner

Vert Hosting

• Like 2

Hello Raffi,

If you specified to have BEC installed with your server, it's just a case of setting it up.

All the BEC files are in Server Root/BEC/, and you can see how to set it all up here: http://ibattle.org/i...-and-configure/

If you have any troubles, pop in a Support Ticket and we'll get around to helping you as soon as possible :)

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Thankyou for the Info :D