Sign in to follow this  
RyumiLB

Looking/Creating a small squad of 2-4.

Hello :D! Lately, I've been dying from bandits frequently. It seems as though there is nobody friendly nowadays, even on secluded private servers. Everyone shoots on sight. Now i'm looking for a small team that I can always trust, and work with. It'll be pretty laid back and chill, but at times, serious; but not too serious. No crazy clan bandits.

Requirements:

- Someone who has the personality of someone who does not shoot on sight.

- Mature. You can be any age. You can be young, but I dont care as long as you're mature.

- Laid back and chill, not too serious

- No Bandits. We will have to be semi-nice to other players as well.

- Mic

- Active

- Some-experience. I really don't care if you're a bambi, as long as you're trustworthy

- Some type of communication (Skype, Steam, Teamspeak).

So just comment here or PM me your information about in game names, Skype,steam, etc, age, and random info.

We will not shoot other players on sight. If you are someone who will, this isnt for you. However, we will direct-communicate with another player if we run into any, and if they don't respond, we have to kill them. So to that extent, we kill. And of course if we're being shot at, we kill.

There is no 'initiation'. We will start together on a new server, as fresh spawns, and build trust from ground up.

We'll go on various private servers, as well as the official servers.

Some info on me:

I'm 16

Asian-American

Speaks english very well

IGN: RyumiLB

Email: sparkeryhobo@yahoo.com

So yeah, comment and PM if interested! :D

Edited by RyumiLB

Hey man, PM me and we will certainly talk more about grouping together. I am trying to do the EXACT same thing at the moment so I share your enthusiasm.

I am on my way home from work so the best way of reaching me is through PM or teamspeak later tonight. Ill make a Skype later if that's better for you but I certainly want to discuss it. Let me know!