Sign in to follow this  
GuySavage

Request for BattleEye 1.191

The proxy I have to go though won't let BattleEye update in game, so I need to download the files manually. BattleEye aren't listing the current version for download on their site, so could somebody do me a massive favour and email me their up to date versions of the following files?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\BattlEye\BEServer.dll

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\BattlEye\BEClient.dll

My email: ryan.hackett@hotmail.co.uk

You have my thanks beans.

Edited by GuySavage

Not sure if helpful, but when I got some script 44 errors I deleted BEclient.dll and started the game again so it auto downloaded and I got to play. But I had to delete it several times when I changed server so I get a fresh one. Dunno if it helps with this.

Not sure if helpful, but when I got some script 44 errors I deleted BEclient.dll and started the game again so it auto downloaded and I got to play. But I had to delete it several times when I changed server so I get a fresh one. Dunno if it helps with this.

Thanks for the idea, but the server I go through won't allow BattleEye to connect to where it downloads the files from. If I delete them I just get an error before the game begins. Is there any chance of anyone just emailing me the files? I really would be grateful if anyone would do that for me. I've contacted BattleEye but I get no response.

Edited by GuySavage

Did you manage to get it updated?

* Edit *

Just got mine working by deleting BOTH the BEClient.dll in :

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2\BattlEye

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\BattlEye

Trying to start the game through DayZCommander, closing the game, then replacing where I deleted the BEClient.dll from http://www.battleye.com/downloads/arma2/new/BEClient.dll

Edited by piemanpm