Sign in to follow this  
FrostyKush

AS50 Bug?

There was an entire patch which deleted the as50 1.7.5.0 where the gun was mistakenly banned and the exact issue happened. All items/characters/vehicles attached to an as50 were deleted. They then came out with 1.7.5.1 which corrected the as50 problem but seems to still have issues. Legit guns like G36 and L85 holo get turned into Makarov PM on reboot as if they are banned weapons. The fact is you have little to no idea what you are talking about and have done absolutely no research into this area. If you don't want to play on our server anymore that's fine but you should stop spreading misinformation about things you have no knowledge about.

• Like 1

so what you are saying is the bug that hit in 1.7.5 and was rectified in 1.7.5.1, just hit your server this past weekend? including mocking us for not knowing the as50 bug was a bug (really?) how does a google search not come up with lost AS50s when it is one of the rarest items in the game... of course googling 'lost items dayz' "lost as50 1.7.5" "deleted as50 1.7.5" "lost as50 1.7.5.1" anything related returns nothing that you have said, where are you getting your information? Have fun with all of your gear you stole from us, stay away from us4275, they are cheaters and will steal your stuff.

There was an entire patch which deleted the as50 1.7.5.0 where the gun was mistakenly banned and the exact issue happened. All items/characters/vehicles attached to an as50 were deleted. They then came out with 1.7.5.1 which corrected the as50 problem but seems to still have issues. Legit guns like G36 and L85 holo get turned into Makarov PM on reboot as if they are banned weapons. The fact is you have little to no idea what you are talking about and have done absolutely no research into this area. If you don't want to play on our server anymore that's fine but you should stop spreading misinformation about things you have no knowledge about.

Do you know how to print logs?

PRINT

US

LOGS

LOGS ALL DAY 'ERRYDAY

BErcon admins don't have access to logs, although I am sure our host would be more than happy to provide logs to the DayZ staff should they be requested.

Edited by Fatetaker

I play on US 4275. They just replaced the servers hardware and have had a bunch of issues with the server host in the past couple of weeks. They have had weird glitches happen. Believe me, they have no reason to delete AS50's from the server. They actually push those playing on the server to engage them in combat because they get bored. I am not a member of this clan, but I can say that they lost a great deal of equipment to this glitch, and would not have done this, nor could they have done this. They physically have no tools to do this with.

Also going to add that we have raided their camps before and done much worse damage than this without retaliation, so why would they do it now?

Edited by FunkyHermitCrab
  • Like 2

I play on US 4275. They just replaced the servers hardware and have had a bunch of issues with the server host in the past couple of weeks. They have had weird glitches happen. Believe me, they have no reason to delete AS50's from the server. They actually push those playing on the server to engage them in combat because they get bored. I am not a member of this clan, but I can say that they lost a great deal of equipment to this glitch, and would not have done this, nor could they have done this. They physically have no tools to do this with.

Also going to add that we have raided their camps before and done much worse damage than this without retaliation, so why would they do it now?

You sound like a Nazi Collaborator.