Sign in to follow this  
toosurreal01

New Dedicated Server - 3 maps - NO LAG - Custom Map/Weapons - Taviana/Oring/Panthera

Come join the DeadByZed crew on our new dedicated server. We have 3 servers running currently with Taviana.com 2.0, Oring 1.0.7, and Panthera 1.7.

Great admins who play constantly and a great player base that have fun playing together.

Featured in HybridPanda's Taviana series so plenty of players to team up with or kill!

http://deadbyzed.enjin.com

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

Come join us!

• Like 1

Got a good player base established and looking to add new players all the time!

We listen to our players and take suggestions on scripts/new things to add all the time.

Come join us!

This server is just amazing, I've been playing on it for a while. Very good admins. Really nice players, They play as intended too this server is just too awesome 10/10 If i could 11/10 :) I highly recomend this server to anybody.

Stay away from the bandits!

-Peace

Best thing about this server is................ME of course :)

seriously its a good server with attentive admins and a variety of people, the admins have worked incredibly hard to make this one of the best server around.

Edited by Acidtrip
  • Like 1

Fixed the tents not saving on Oring as well as the ability to reload UH-1H Heli's.

Added over 100 new vehicle spawns and some strategically placed barracks on Oring as well.

Awesome new DEDICATED server run by hardworking, fair admins and a good group of regulars!

All maps have basic starting loadouts, custom vehicles, edited loot tables, custom buildings, reduced fog, improved view distance and a few other custom additions inc anti hack.

Panthera now running 1.8 with Arnoldstein to the north of the north airfield and a new island to the north west.

Oring is an amazing map and needs more people to try it!!