Prysmatic

Looking for mature group to play wasteland/dayz

Im 17, looking for a mature group thats active to join. I play wasteland and dayz. Im very experienced and now the ins and outs. Please contact me at my skype : cash.delisle

Hey bud sounds like you are a good fit for Fugitive Gaming. We happen to play both DayZ and Wasteland mods among others. (Listed below). I've posted some more info about us below. If you are interested feel free to PM me.

le paste:

Fugitive Gaming is looking for tactically minded players that prefer to work in a group. We play DayZ, ACE, PR, and Wasteland mods for ARMA II. Our community contains players of both casual and competitive nature and we have clan ambitions for ARMA III. We are a friendly community with a teamspeak server and a website: http://www.knightserrant.net

In general:

-Our playerbase is largely 18+

-We play many mods for ARMA II so DayZ may not always be what we are playing

-Many people in our community, being casual, play many games at a time so even if we aren't dedicated to a game we may still play it. Examples being: COH, WoT, War Thunder, WarZ, PS2, Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars, MineCraft, and EVE.

-Our player base is primarily in North America

-We are bandits

-mic is required

Hello, if you are looking for a friendly group of guys to play with, Trusted Medics of the Wasteland is a very good group to join. We are a friendly organization that go around healing people in the very dangerous world of Dayz. If you would like to join come to our website at TMWdayz.com or our Team Speak at ts.dayzmedics.com. Thanks and I hope to see you around. :)

Edited by Hockeyguy

Summary:

(PGC) Phoenix Gaming Community are recruiting Join our steam group and teamspeak 3

We play a variety of games such as Arma II, Most Arma II mods, Battlefield 3, DayZ and more to suit our gamers needs.

About Us:

PGC is a friendly gaming community based in Europe, founded in 2012. We cater for every type of gamer, from casual gamers who play almost everything, to hard-core pros that love to play as part of a team, we even accept clans and groups as long as an officer or above is consulted first.

Contact Details:

Teamspeak IP 178.33.179.46:17146 (Status: ACTIVE)

iTrAmPzi [Admin]

Steam: TrAmPzi

Teamspeak IP 178.33.179.46:17146 (Status: ACTIVE)

Our private hive server is now open to the public

Server IP: 185.2.138.60:3374