molitovmichelle

Looking for a mature group

Heya all, some of you might know who I am but anyways I am just looking for a mature group of people who play regular,don't take games too seriously and adult enough to hold a decent conversation.

Im new to dayZ online but played the single player for such a long time.

If you want to ask me anything then i'll try to answer.

DONT ask me to do clan trials or something silly like that as it won't EVER happen, i'm 27 not 7. Just want to meet new and nice polite(ish) people.

Thanks all.

MolitovMichelle out................................................

• Like 2

Im also looking for a group, been playing for about a day, took the arma 2 tutorial and feel alright with the controls. First instances of dayz online play haven't been so smooth with servers full of kids and hackers.

It has been enjoyable, but I would also consider joining up with some people to have a better game-play experience.

check my signature, the bsb network host a dayz server. aslo a teamspeak channel so hop on those. there is a whitelist on the server to prevent hackers just go onto the bsb website to apply to play, there are no trials or anything like that its just to make sure the server stays hacker free

Hey there Michelle (and also Vidofnir!) - we might be the folks you're looking for - I've got a post up here with our whole 'come play with us' pitch, but to save you having to read all that waffle, here's the short version - there's a bunch of us that play DayZ. We're not a clan, we don't do tryouts or any of that shit - we just like to play DayZ. We're mostly based in the UK/EU with one guy from the US, and we're all in our 20s (I'm 28 and the oldest, I think our youngest is 20).

We play... well, pretty much whenever we feel like it, really - I sometimes work nights, so am around during the day, we've got a couple of folks between jobs/at uni, so they're around most of the time - you shouldn't struggle to find people to play with when you're online.

Anyway, if that sounds like something you'd be into, give me a shout. Do you have Steam at all?

Edited by Target Practice

Well, we are prepared to recruit both of you guys.We do not have a clan trial to enter,we do have operations(killing specific peeps,scavenging etc),and we also have deathmatches (like 2v2,4v4 etc).Losing them,doesnt matter,as those are for training purposes.

More info here:http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/118796-evil-gamers-is-recruiting/

Our ts3 is:evilgamers.teamspeak3.com

Do not join if:

-You dont have teamspeak

-Not willing to take part in opperations

-Younger than 16

Edited by cod4noobs

Hey you're welcome to check us out @ The BSB Network. (http:www.bsbnetwork.com). We're an open social community for fair and mature gamers with our own Survival Taviana server that's well suited to PvP players, and our own Teamspeak server.

We've been playing and supporting Day Z since launch and have our own internal clan (split into two factions, BSB Ravens- (Friendly) and BSB Scorpions(bandits) ) as well as hosting several smaller groups and clans within our community. Our Taviana server is Whitelisted and protected against hackers and has loads of vehicles (400+) , loads of new buildings and interesting cities and most points of interest are less than 1K between each other.

We run weekly events for our factions and community on the server too. Anyway more details can be found on our recruitment thread;

http://dayzmod.com/f...gamers-est2002/

Server details

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by Box

Try 3mc mate, all 25+ some close to 40 good banter fsair lot of games over the years some to high standard some not:) Footer has a site ip for server is on there somewhere just say hi hop on vent etc.

Hey you're welcome to check us out @ The BSB Network. (http:www.bsbnetwork.com). We're an open social community for fair and mature gamers with our own Survival Taviana server that's well suited to PvP players, and our own Teamspeak server.

We've been playing and supporting Day Z since launch and have our own internal clan (split into two factions, BSB Ravens- (Friendly) and BSB Scorpions(bandits) ) as well as hosting several smaller groups and clans within our community. Our Taviana server is Whitelisted and protected against hackers and has loads of vehicles (400+) , loads of new buildings and interesting cities and most points of interest are less than 1K between each other.

We run weekly events for our factions and community on the server too. Anyway more details can be found on our recruitment thread;

http://dayzmod.com/f...gamers-est2002/

Server details

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

beat you to it box

Thank you for all the invites guys and even some nice messages for a change. Some of the invites seemed a bit too serious for me sorry. I really do want a casual game now. I have done way too much competitive serious gaming so now just want to have a easy time really. I do like one of the invites and i'll get back to you about it to find out more. I really do need a group as people keep mugging me when I have nothing and its not funny anymore tbh so i'd like to be with people so it does not happen to me again. I'v just come out of a group recently so yeah.

I do use teamspeak and yes I do have steam, for those who asked no I will not give you my facebook and no I have nothing to prove :P

I hope I can play with most of you at some point, I will always have the same name on everything really. Well catch you soon and thanks again people.

I'm also looking for groups that are casual and play for survival aspect of the game.

I just like raiding towns and fixing vehicles

my skype "nicspov"

Im in the process of repairing 4 (yes FOUR) UAV jeeps I found, so would love a hand :)

Edited by lnfighter

Hello, I just made a post myself. I've been playing DayZ for a long while and I'm looking for a DayZ partner or a group.

I'm not looking for something that serious, just having fun and it will be fine.

hi guysn girls

Bravehearts are looking to recruit a few more older players to our growing clan.

We have 8 active members and are looking to grow to about 12, we are all in our 30/40s and have a great time playing as a team or squads in dayz tho sometimes drink n other substances can induce alot of unwanted deaths :)

We have our own small 18 man server

We also have a teamspeak 3 server with 20 slots.

So what we are looking for are mature players over 21 who want to play as a team and have fun.

You must have a mic for communicating on teamspeak 3 when playing and able to speak english.

Check out our steam page Dayz Bravehearts and post your details on our forum or join us on ts3

thx for reading [brave]Tajertam

The Zombie World group is recruiting new members, were from the UK and Europe :) We're well established and have our own servers and teamspeak :)

Teamspeak = 188.165.222.39

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/98174-uk10-zombieworldeu-chernarus-1-2-2x-50-slot-whitelist-applications-discussions-hacker-free-looking-for-new-players-free-ts/

Cheers!

Edited by -Panda