Sign in to follow this  
i3loody_Moon

Looking for Group now

Looking for a group of people to meet up and play with on the official servers. skype -lyall_Phillips

Hey man I posted about my group in your last thread. You mentioned you wanted to play the game for the first time without really knowing much about the game. I said that's fine with us as long as you learn the controls via the ARMA II boot camp. My invitation to Fugitive still stands. Below I have pasted our core info. PM me if you are interested.

le paste:

Fugitive Gaming is looking for tactically minded players that prefer to work in a group. We play DayZ, ACE, PR, and Wasteland mods for ARMA II. Our community contains players of both casual and competitive nature and we have clan ambitions for ARMA III. We are a friendly community with a teamspeak server and a website: http://www.knightserrant.net

In general:

-Our playerbase is largely 18+

-We play many mods for ARMA II so DayZ may not always be what we are playing

-Many people in our community, being casual, play many games at a time so even if we aren't dedicated to a game we may still play it. Examples being: COH, WoT, War Thunder, WarZ, PS2, Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars, and EVE.

-Our player base is primarily in North America

-We are bandits

-mic is required