Sign in to follow this  
grimnexus

Blood Red Gaming *Need New players* *Noob Friendly*

now running on 1.7.6.1 so if you werent able to cnnect you can now :) have fun everyone

I'm interested! I have only played since yesterday... Can I still join?

How do I find your server with PlayWithSix?

what do you mean you cant handle all the bumps? and you can join my server with playwith six by entering the ip adress and port in the fields provided

sorry i havent ben around to monitor blood red gaming I have been very sick but now i feel well enough to take over again, i will be looking for admins to take my place incase anything like this happens again so keep up the good work and play often, you may be the apart of the few i choose to admin my server :)

Grim, you should probably do your research about the military a little better. I can and do have the right to have a squad named after the 82nd airborne division because of the fact that the 82nd were a WWII era parachute battalion. Not only that, but my squads name is altered to the =82nd= instead of the normal 82nd. Plus, they are no longer an active military division which further gives me the right to create a squad named after them. If you look at all the military style games around, you will find squads such as the 101'st, the razgriz, black eagles, and many others.

And to answer your other question, no I am not in the 82nd, because if I was, I would be dead due to old age. I am only 21.

82nd is still a active unit and divsion at fort bragg, north carolina, and i didnt thing those equal signs == were actually symbols but a decoration around the number 82nd, and on top of that you are still using thier All American tab which they still use to this day for pathes on the acus uniform, but if you were in the army you would know that but your not, so the ucmj doesnt fall under you because you are a civilian so therefore the regulations dont apply to you, but others might take offense to you using it so i would be careful, im not taking offense to it im just giving you a heads up some soldiers take pride in thier unit and some die hards will nonstop talk shit about it

82nd is still a active unit and divsion at fort bragg, north carolina, and i didnt thing those equal signs == were actually symbols but a decoration around the number 82nd, and on top of that you are still using thier All American tab which they still use to this day for pathes on the acus uniform, but if you were in the army you would know that but your not, so the ucmj doesnt fall under you because you are a civilian so therefore the regulations dont apply to you, but others might take offense to you using it so i would be careful, im not taking offense to it im just giving you a heads up some soldiers take pride in thier unit and some die hards will nonstop talk shit about it

No one has taken offense to it. In fact, I have known people who served in the current 82nd which is not the "actual" 82nd, and I have family who served in the current 82nd as well. They are actually glad to see me create a squad named after them because the 82nd AD doesn't get much attention in today's society and since the 82nd played a major part in history, they should deserve a hell of a lot more attention then what they have received. Sure, a lot of people have heard of them, and sure they are known throughout the country, but does anyone really know how big of a roll they have played in history, or even still today?

Also again, I have altered the AA insignia to be a camo green and grey instead of the official red, white, and blue coloring in the normal AA patch. So once again, it is still legal for me to have my setup as I do.

Server is going down permantley, i have not had a vast enough player base to keep my server interesting and that has made me not want to keep it up anymore, plus my duties have gotten in the way so i wont be able to manage as well as i wanted to, for all that have joined and made blood red gaming there home i thank you and enjoy the rest of the time on the server while it is up until march.17 :)

I joined BRC's Epoch Panthera and loaded in on shore somewhere. When I chose to Display Name and clicked the option for 'yes' I got a black screen. Tried again after force disconnect. Same result. Gave it one last try and was advised that I had been banned by an Admin for hacking. Jumped on their TS. Sent the Admin a few messages and received no response at all.

Edited by Shinquai