Sign in to follow this  
grimnexus

Blood Red Gaming *Need New players* *Noob Friendly*

Hey there, fellow survivors, a few friends and I have recently rented our own server. Right now there's about a handful of us who play on this server a regular basis, with a few stragglers here and there, but we are looking to increase the population right away!

REASONS TO JOIN OUR COMMUNITY:

-While there's only a handful of us right now, we're active. You can almost always find at least one or two of us on throughout the day or night, depending on our schedules.

-We have a Radicall server available with plenty of room for players. Think we need another channel added? Let any of us know! We are also working on getting a Teamspeak server for those of you who love Teamspeak!

-We don't believe in abusing admin power. We're just regular players that want to play the game for what it was intended for. We won't push you around with server powers, even if you try to kill us in game, we are fair and dont intend to kick anyone for no reason.

-Hackers unfortunately come and go on servers from time to time. They haven't been an issue for us yet, but you may rest easy knowing that if something happens, we may reroll the server to avoid you losing anything you've worked for.

-We also have plenty of vehicles, So don't worry about being able to find a car!

-We have 10+ Helicopter spawns throughout this map

-70+ Vehicles, always have a vehicle

-We encourage friendly, helpful players, but we all know some just love pvp, and we have no problem with that, Let's have some fun PVP'ing!

-Your starting gear includes 2x Bandages, Hatchet, Painkillers

-Server Resets are set for every 6 Hours

-24 hours a day sunlight

-You get to become apart of a community, not just a server

SERVER NAME

Blood Red Gaming-DayZChernarus-(1.7.5.1/101480)[VETERAN]Private-(70+ Vehicles)(Custom Loadout)3Per:ON(Active Admins)(24-7 Daylight)

Map: Chernarus

Server IP: 206.190.132.4

Server Port: 3272

Hive: Private

Thank you, to anyone who helps us get started and populated! I'm looking forward to meeting some new people!

i just got this game today but i would love to be apart of this i plan on playing often and converting friends to play

First off, welcome to dayz :) you can join our server if youd like, we would love to have you, we can help you play the game, we are all friendly and would love for more people to join :) just shoot me a message anytime

*update* we now have a teamspeak server

hqspeakus1.teamspeak.net:18184 | 69.30.199.187:18184

Would love to join but i am a noob. Would like to get into this game but I don't know anyone I could play with. When I join my name shows at Alex i believe.

I also do YouTube videos but im not that popular.(Don't take that as a cheap plug).

Anyway this server looks nice I will check it out.

I like this server a lot. People were very helpful with the questions I would have. I noticed the admin was helping people when needed.

Kensu, when you're about we an issue with a tent that is duplicating items & not saving correctly. Would appreciate if you could look into it as we dont want to get into any trouble

Regards

Arabian

i want to thank everyone for joining our server and really giving it your best :) For those of you who have chosen to make our server your new home, i want to thank you deeply and i really appreciate your commitment and help with making this server a fun place to be no matter your skill level :) i will continue to do my best in helping everyone in any way i can.

I'll join up. I've been wanting a hack-free, relatively laid-back server so that I can really get into the game. Where is it located, geographically?

Edit: never mind. Can't join. Says different server version. I'm just using the one that Steam put out, since I quit originally over the bullshit trying to get the right version to join each server.

Edited by Dagger