Sign in to follow this  
VisionTwelve

What's Your Favorite Gear-Out?

Primary; MK48 Mod 0

Secondary; M9sd

Reserve; AS50

with the mk48 and m9sd i get in position, with the as50, well you know what comes next ;-)

I love how not everybody has the "top gear" as50/m9sd/rf/coyote/nvg/cco sd loadout. There's some interesting ones.

To be honest, ill take any assault rifle and sniper. If it can defend me, ill take it

I would also like to change the primaries to just an M40A3. I have fallen in love with this gun.

As for my normal loadout...

Primary: M24/M40A3/CZ550

Secondary: Flashlight

Reserve: Winchester

My favorite loadout, and almost always get it from spawning in Kamenka.

Gotta love that town. West side ftw.

A nice solid Lee Enfield always gets the job done. Good accuracy, superior range (without the limitations that a sniper rifle's scope gives you in close combat) and a good deal of damage. And perhaps one of the best iron sights in the game.

Took out a 3 man squad with a enfield, one shot each. I was happy.

The enfield is under rated :c

Winchester or Lee Enfield and alllll the beans I can carry.

M4A3

M9 SD

M24/M14

Drink/Food/Matches

Bandages/Morphine/Blood Bag

Binoculars/Map

LOTS OF AMMO

If I got most of that i'm pretty happy :D

Crossbow

M1911

Whatever assault rifle I can get.

I use the crossbow to keep my profile low + reusable ammo. Also, I'm a good shot with it.

Right now I'm using the new Sa58V as my primary, just because it's a pretty reliable gun and it's got a nice sleek look to it. Uses AKM mags so ammo is not a problem. As a secondary assault rifle, I use the M4A1 Holo, which I found in the barracks. Another very reliable gun.

My primary sidearm is the M9 SD, if I can get my hands on enough ammo for it. If not, the M1911 is my second choice. It's ammo is fairly common and it packs a bigger punch.

My current backpack is a coyote, which I store my M4A1 Holo in. I've yet to find rangefinders, night vision goggles, and a GPS. Night vision isn't a problem though as I play on an all-daytime server.

My car of choice is the SUV, which I currently have. It's fast, quiet, easy to hide in thick forests, and comes with a built in GPS unit. If I can't get an SUV, I'll do fine with a Hilux. Another great onroad and offroad vehicle.

primary weapon : m16a4 acog = my favorite gun in this game not only in dayz so i stick with this beauty :)

secondary : g17 = favorite becaose of the flashlight , come in handy when exploring buildings in night and awaiting company .

+

2 bloodbags 3 bandages 2 morphine 1 epipen , some food and drink .

I use motorcycle for the "lonely (friendly) wolf" style becaose it suits me best .

primary weapon : m16a4 acog = my favorite gun in this game not only in dayz so i stick with this beauty :)

secondary : g17 = favorite becaose of the flashlight , come in handy when exploring buildings in night and awaiting company .

+

2 bloodbags 3 bandages 2 morphine 1 epipen , some food and drink .

I use motorcycle for the "lonely (friendly) wolf" style becaose it suits me best .

The acog is deadly, line the sights lines to match the shoulders, and shoot. 90% chance of kill

just started playing 1944 and really hoping for a lmg - mg42, browning or bren gun (is there a vickers?) would be awesome i reckon.

I play on low populated servers so I usually keep a rifle in my bag, I like the bizon SD, and I usually keep my hatchet in primary to take care of zombies quietly, and then preferably I like to have the 1911 as secondary if I can't find an M9 SD...

But with the update adding the quiver I might Give the crossbow a shot as my primary weapon... And I've wanna see how that machete handles as well

crossbow is awesome for taking out z's quietly and with one shot. didnt think we were gonna get quivers and machettes until the stand alone that is fucking awesome news!!!!!!!!!!

- DMR to slaughter bandits.

- Coyote backpack with a FN FAL in it, to defend my self in citys.

- M9 SD to take out zombies.

This guy readed my mind, exactly the same.

M4A1 CCO SD

m9 sd

DMR. i can get head shots from moving targets at about 600 m.