Brianbby

Looking for a group or someone to play with.

I'm just looking for a small group to play with, contact me on skype :)

Brianw321

Summary:

(PGC) Phoenix Gaming Community are recruiting Join our steam group and teamspeak 3

We play a variety of games such as Arma II, Farming Simulator 2013, Battlefield 3, DayZ and more to suit our gamers needs.

About Us:

PGC is a friendly gaming community based in Europe, founded in 2012. We cater for every type of gamer, from casual gamers who play almost everything, to hard-core pros that love to play as part of a team, we even accept clans and groups as long as an officer or above is consulted first.

Contact Details:

Teamspeak IP 178.33.179.46:17146 (Status: ACTIVE)

iTrAmPzi [Admin]

Steam: TrAmPzi

DayZ group is small at the moment

Teamspeak IP 178.33.179.46:17146 (Status: ACTIVE)

Our private hive server is now open to the public

Server IP: 185.2.138.60:3374

Edited by iTrAmPz

Hey mate, you'r ewelcome to check us out @ The BSB Network. (http:www.bsbnetwork.com). We're an open community for fair and mature gamers with our own Survival Taviana server that's well suited to new players, and our own Teamspeak server.

We've been playing and supporting Day Z since launch and have our own internal clan (split into two factions, BSB Ravens and BSB Scorpions) as well as hosting several smaller groups and clans within our community. Our Taviana server is Whitelisted and protected against hackers and the map is fantastic for newer players with loads of vehicles (400+) , loads of new buildings and interesting cities and most points of interest are less than 1K between each other!

Anyway more details can be found on our recruitment thread;

http://dayzmod.com/f...gamers-est2002/

Server details:

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by Box

I invite you to check out Notorious - we are simply a group of friends who play DayZ and Wasteland together. We do have a website and application in order to weed out the derps.

http://not.enjin.com.

We are interested in expanding our numbers a bit in order to ensure there are a couple people online at any one point in time - everyone has their own schedules and what not. We're all 18+, laid back, like to swear a lot, play tactical when it calls for it and have a good time. Here's a gameplay video if you want an example of what we're like.

Edited by Nomnomnom

Well I can't really relate much to your post but I can paste Fugitive Gaming's General info. PM me if you are interested.

le paste:

Fugitive Gaming is looking for tactically minded players that prefer to work in a group. We play DayZ, ACE, PR, and Wasteland mods for ARMA II. Our community contains players of both casual and competitive nature and we have clan ambitions for ARMA III. We are a friendly community with a teamspeak server and a website: http://www.knightserrant.net

In general:

-Our playerbase is largely 18+

-We play many mods for ARMA II so DayZ may not always be what we are playing

-Many people in our community, being casual, play many games at a time so even if we aren't dedicated to a game we may still play it. Examples being: COH, WoT, War Thunder, WarZ, PS2, Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars, and EVE.

-Our player base is primarily in North America

-We are bandits

-mic is required

Hello if you are looking for a friendly group of guys to play with, Trusted Medics of the Wasteland is a very good group to join. We are a friendly organization that go around healing people in the very dangerous world of Dayz. If you would like to join come to our website at TMWdayz.com or our Team Speak at ts.dayzmedics.com. Thanks and I hope to see you around. :)

Edited by Hockeyguy