hatts005@gmail.com

DayZ Eclipse | Custom Scripts | Extended Balota | Pirate island | AI Bandits | Non PVP | Active admins

Hello there guys , my name is Mr MadnessMD and im here to advertise my server.

DayZ Eclipse - www.dayzeclipse.net

We are a non pvp server which means you cannot shoot at other players, you can team up or fight alone against the zombies. We are currently testing / adding in AI controlled island which used to be stalisky but now its called pirate island , it will hold high end miltary loot , the barracks at NW will be blocked so you wont have a choice but to face the AI at priate island to get hold of that sweet sweet loot.

We have a bridge that goes from chenarus to pirate island , currently the AI isnt there and there is no mapping but that is to change over the next week.

We are looking for new players to hopefully set up teams and help out other players and also to join in the fun with us when we start our weekly events.

Weekly events will range from

Storm devils castle - admins will be guarding devils castle and any one who can kill the admins will get to keep the loot on there bodies and take any vehicles that are within devils castle.

Le DayZmans 24 - a push bike race that will start from kamenka and finish at north east airfield the only rule is that your not allowed to get off your bike , if your bike is damaged then you must wait for the repair team to come down and fix your bike before continiuing on.

These are just a few at the moment but we are open to more suggestions via our fourm.

Unique extended citites are another one of our key features , at the moment balota is done but we are going to be mapping more in over the next few weeks , so please make sure to check out our server to see for your self .

If you do enjoy the server and would love to help us out then we do have items that you can donate for ranging from vehicles to weapons to your own base , if you are intrested then please visit - http://www.dayzeclipse.net/dayzpackages/ - also thank you very much if you do decied to support us as without you we wouldnt be around.

Along side with everything else here are a few little snippiets ive forgotten to mention including whats in the post

Custom loading screen , Custom bases , Auto refill , Rope from helicopters , Weekly Events , Monthly game giveaways , AI's , Bridge to staliskly island aka Pirate island , extended cities and much more added very soon

Here are the server details and i hope to see you all on there very soon

Server IP : 46.165.221.97:2322 - 25 slots

Teamspeak ip: ts3.nitrado.net:16150

I do advise popping onto our teamspeak and come chat with the rest of the community

we dont bite , i promise.

Feel free to ask anything else below and i will try to awnser as quickly as i can.

Edited by MrMadnessMD
  • Like 2

We are now activaly back and looking for people who want to start of freash in a new community and on a new dayz server. Feel free to visit teamspeak and come talk to me.

Really nice server friendly staff, helpful as well and good mapping skills in there, i definetly recommend this server

• Like 1

A excellent server , friendly admin team , shame there isnt many players as i have faith that this server will do well.

i love the custom loading in screen - looks awsome also the debug monitor which is a nice feature along with the FPS meter.

oh and also thanks Mr MadnessMD for bringing this community up , shame i couldnt get the old players from Happy isle to come over.

i love the fact you have auto refill when you pull up to gas stations.

Keep up the good work and hopefully i shall get to play with you on the server soon.

• Like 2

Many thanks Flawzel and kyle , its nice to see people enjoying it , ive put alot of time and effort into the server.

i do suggest for people to hop on to the teamspeak and interact with the admins also if there isnt any one on the server then why not hop on :)

Just an update : balota airfield is completly changed.

Custom loading screen : screenshot = http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/4486/41f361346d7947dc87770c3.png

Custom debug monitor with a cool FPS meter - screenshot = http://i.imgur.com/Mun7w6R.png

**some editing left to do but you get the idea*

So please do come join us on teamspeak and on the server for some fun :)

Edited by MrMadnessMD
  • Like 1

dis! is some osum balota custom. u guys check this out i mean it! noone gets disappointed. besides friendly admins, saying it as a player. meet u all there

• Like 2

Had an awesome time on the server recently, playing 'Shoot the apache' was brilliant XD. Scripts that we got on this server are brilliant, seriously ^_^

updated main thread and title :) we need loads more players also any one from the old Happy isle community is welcome to play on our server as well.