Sign in to follow this  
Saucy (DayZ)

M4A1 CCO SD, Ghillie Suit, and Rangefinders up for trade

Post offers please, especially looking for any G36 variants other than the plain G36 C, L85 Holo & AWS, M40A3, a combo of FN FAL and FN FAL AN/PVS-4 (must have both, will trade two listed in title!), and a Coyote Backpack (have a Czech I can trade for Coyote as well, I much prefer the appearance, but wouldn't mind a spare pack in general).

Edit: have five tents, DMR with 10 mags, and Camo Clothing as well now.

Edited by Saucy

From what I read, you have a standard G36C (black w/ iron sights)? I don't have an AS50, but I'd like to trade a DMR or M24 for that G36C.

I give you one M249-SAW with one belt for one rangefinder,

and a G36A camo without mags for another.

From what I read, you have a standard G36C (black w/ iron sights)? I don't have an AS50, but I'd like to trade a DMR or M24 for that G36C.

It's like you didn't even read the post!

I'll trade you the Rangefinder for the G36A Camo, any chance you could hop on the TMW Teamspeak for communication?

It's like you didn't even read the post!

I'll trade you the Rangefinder for the G36A Camo, any chance you could hop on the TMW Teamspeak for communication?

Well, when you said in the OP, "other than the plain G36 C," I assumed you had one since you were not looking for one. My mistake.

Well, when you said in the OP, "other than the plain G36 C," I assumed you had one since you were not looking for one. My mistake.

I had one a few days ago, wasn't too impressed. :P

Of course, i can.

I can join everyday at about 8 o'clock pm to about 11 o'clock pm GMT+1.

Is it okay for you? Any chance to get another rangefinder? What do you want for it?

Sorry, trade aborted.

Some really f****ing shit happened last night, my friend and me respawned without any reason,

no equip, our camp has been raided, choppers and vehicles destroyed. I really think of admin abuse but don't know. Have to do some research, sorry.

Edited by lapside

Of course, i can.

I can join everyday at about 8 o'clock pm to about 11 o'clock pm GMT+1.

Is it okay for you? Any chance to get another rangefinder? What do you want for it?

Sorry, trade aborted.

Some really f****ing shit happened last night, my friend and me respawned without any reason,

no equip, our camp has been raided, choppers and vehicles destroyed. I really think of admin abuse but don't know. Have to do some research, sorry.

It's no problem, sorry all that happened.. wish you could change the title, I've gotten lucky lately with looting and have a better variety of stuff to offer. ;\

What do you want for Rangerfinder?

What do you have available.. if you read my post, you'd know what I'm looking for.