Sign in to follow this  
de4dcert

PATIENT ZERO - Dr. Ivan Hofman - Dayz Origins Ep.9

interesting to watch, but origins for me always seems impossible to get to salvation city and stuff

interesting to watch, but origins for me always seems impossible to get to salvation city and stuff

As long as you are around the coast where it is there are a lot of boats on the coast you can get in if you cant fly there. Heat pack will be handy too.

I had (more than) a little chuckle when you put this vid up :D

In relation to your newest vid, he's a bit unlucky young Gilbert...

Edited by erbtype

I had (more than) a little chuckle when you put this vid up :D

In relation to your newest vid, he's a bit unlucky young Gilbert...

Yes I got some msgs the day before saying oh you killed him already. I was like why? No that's a hazmat zombie. People already infected under the suit but its not Dr Ivan. So I went online and just got really lucky but powers out of my control stopped me from the finish. He's real tough. Now after finding the source it was because a bigger youtuber that has got the wrong guy now everyone is confused. But at least I set the record straight here.

Regarding Gilbert I don't think it's going to be the last time you see him.

Aye, that's what tickled me the most, in respect of the 'bigger' youtuber ;) And that your vid was up pretty quickly after his...

Funnily enough I had the good doctor spawn twice on me today within a minute, at a barracks and deer stand not more than 300m apart from each other.

But at least I set the record straight here.

Haha, look forward to it.

Regarding Gilbert I don't think it's going to be the last time you see him.

Aye, that's what tickled me the most, in respect of the 'bigger' youtuber ;) And that your vid was up pretty quickly after his...

Funnily enough I had the good doctor spawn twice on me today within a minute, at a barracks and deer stand not more than 300m apart from each other.

Haha, look forward to it.

I cant be 100% sure but the comments started coming in quite quickly all of a sudden and this video was sitting there a couple of days so let loose. Its all good nothing wrong with a good story about any zombie but getting Dr Ivan was the next logical step for me on that mod of a mod and a lot of people are confused as to what he looks like.

Since the latest update he is not as rare as he was and a slightly higher chance of the special loot, I know what this loot is but i am not going to spoil it until someone or myself finds it.

Right now i'm so back into Chernarus its just not funny... its awesome to be back home!

Edited by De4dCert

Just Origins for me right now, though it's tough getting the hours in around work/family/etc. Did have a blast last night against some guys who had a .50 cal on a pick up and PKPs, got tucked up twice but there you go, some you win some you lose.

You're bossing it on that Cherno server, no wonder you're enjoying being back there so much B)

I cant be 100% sure but the comments started coming in quite quickly all of a sudden and this video was sitting there a couple of days so let loose. Its all good nothing wrong with a good story about any zombie but getting Dr Ivan was the next logical step for me on that mod of a mod and a lot of people are confused as to what he looks like.

Since the latest update he is not as rare as he was and a slightly higher chance of the special loot, I know what this loot is but i am not going to spoil it until someone or myself finds it.

Right now i'm so back into Chernarus its just not funny... its awesome to be back home!

Edited by erbtype

Role playing is great fun and I think can be a killer addition to DayZ and there is more to come as I try different skins :)

Agreed, along with some kind of objective as Origins has. How the Cherno server you're is set is an interesting way to go.

I see you get tucked up somewhat a couple of times in the latest vid. Revenge will be bloody?

Role playing is great fun and I think can be a killer addition to DayZ

Agreed, along with some kind of objective as Origins has. How the Cherno server you're is set is an interesting way to go.

I see you get tucked up somewhat a couple of times in the latest vid. Revenge will be bloody?

Yes I can assure you its about to kick off very soon, working on the material I have now its just insane how things are turning out. I will give you a little idea:

DJbmkye.jpg?1