Sign in to follow this  
phisher34

Are these hacks located in .rpt file?

I am a server admin and have been trying to make heads or tails of the server RPT file. Basically looking for what constitute clear hacking an what is just suspicious.

For instance, this info below made me raise an eyebrow:

11:18:14 "LOGIN ATTEMPT: --- REDACTED ---

11:18:15 "READ/WRITE: ['PASS',false,'5295653',[42,[4384.58,10140.1,0.00140381]],[["NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","M9SD","ItemGPS","ItemKnife","ItemMatchbox","ItemHatchet","ItemEtool","ItemWatch","M107_DZ"],["ItemPainkiller","10Rnd_127x99_m107","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","10Rnd_127x99_m107","10Rnd_127x99_m107","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","10Rnd_127x99_m107","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","ItemMorphine"]],["DZ_Backpack_EP1",[["M4A1_AIM_SD_camo"],[1]],[["FoodCanFrankBeans","ItemBloodbag","ItemSodaPepsi"],[1,1,1]]],[6128,1262,32],"Sniper1_DZ",0.92]"

It appears he has an M107, plenty of mags, Silenced M4, plenty of mags. I am assuming innocent until proven guilty, but wondering if there is a way for me to investigate further?

Also, is there a resource I can look at where I can basically Control + F, and find certain markers for scripting or hacking?

That's just reading his saved character data from the database. If you want to look into executed scripts on your server, you need to goto the battleye folder and check out your scripts.log. Anything suspect can be found in there. Keep in mind, there is normal script operation that gets logged there as well.

Alright thanks.

Is there a reference I can look at for suspect scripts?

If not, I think I remember seeing something on the forums a while ago. I'll keep searching.

Definitely legit items no doubt about that.

But can't deny its suspicious :)

Whoa, talk about an old thread getting necro'd. :P

It depends on the script being run to be honest (and what it contains). You'll even have cases where it won't show up because people have been using bypassers. So further digging is required.

Edited by HowIChrgeLazer

You can detect if people are spawning items from the RPT file tho. Check for there first Hive update to see what they have, for example if they start with all the basic spawn items then on next hive update they have all that phat lewt definitely shows they spawned it all in.