PalicoPadge

Looking for a casual gaming clan...

Hey guys.

I was wondering what UK based multi gaming clans are recruiting right now. I'm currently in a casual gaming clan but they have recently chosen to concentrate on DotA, (nothing against that game... just not my thing) so I think it's time to move on. I'm in my late 20's so I would like to be gaming with other people around my age but I am fairly open to suggestion as long as the company of the people is good.

Here's a few games I'm currently playing just so you can see what I'm into:

DayZ, (Obviously... I will also be buying the SA on release!)

Battlefield 3 (Premium)

Planetside 2

MechWarrior Online

Farcry 3

I am also open to suggestion when it comes to other games. My funds are not unlimited but I am willing to make purchases if it means I get to play with a great group of people on a fairly regular basis!

I also have a youtube channel... check it out If you want to see my play style... what little there is of it! (Link in signature below)

Thanks in advance. :D

Edited by PalicoPadge

Summary:

(PGC) Phoenix Gaming Community are recruiting Join our steam group and teamspeak 3

We play a variety of games such as Arma II, Farming Simulator 2013, Battlefield 3, DayZ and more to suit our gamers needs.

About Us:

PGC is a friendly gaming community based in Europe, founded in 2012. We cater for every type of gamer, from casual gamers who play almost everything, to hard-core pros that love to play as part of a team, we even accept clans and groups as long as an officer or above is consulted first.

Contact Details:

Teamspeak IP 178.33.179.46:17146 (Status: ACTIVE)

iTrAmPzi [Admin]

Steam: TrAmPzi

Teamspeak IP 178.33.179.46:17146 (Status: ACTIVE)

Our private hive server is now open to the public

Server IP: 185.2.138.60:3374

I invite you to check out Notorious - we are simply a group of friends who play DayZ and Wasteland together. We are mostly US based, although we have one Deutch and one Brit who play with us. We do have a website and application in order to weed out the derps.

http://not.enjin.com.

We are interested in expanding our numbers a bit in order to ensure there are a couple people online at any one point in time - everyone has their own schedules and what not. We're all 18+, laid back, like to swear a lot, play tactical when it calls for it and have a good time. Here's a gameplay video if you want an example of what we're like.

Check us out PalicoPadge - we've given up playing PS2 and BF3 alas but we're a UK based mature gaming community (not a clan - there's no bullshit hierarchy) with a really great bunch of guys onboard. Currently we're playing on our own Namalsk server (which is 1st person only)

Click my sig :)

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/124797-updated-namalsk-1751-iogc-uk-experthardcore-3dpoff/

Very good youtube channel you've got there with a good spread of games! I think by listening to your commentary that you'd fit in well with us. Hopefully speak soon.

Regards, SaL

Edited by SAL_iOGC

Hello Palico Padge,if you are looking for a friendly group of guys to play with, Trusted Medics of the Wasteland is a very good group to join. We are a friendly organization that go around healing people in the very dangerous world of Dayz. If you would like to join come to our website at TMWdayz.com or our Team Speak at ts.dayzmedics.com. Thanks and I hope to see you around. :)

Edited by Hockeyguy

Thanks for your efforts, I'll check out all the links and weigh up my options! :D

Hello!

I'd like to welcome you to The Zombie World group, we're a well established community which has been operational for roughly 9 months. We have our own dedicated server, multiple DayZ servers, and a teamspeak.

We're primarily from the UK and Europe, but have members from USA and Canada.

If you're interested pop on TS and say hi :)

Teamspeak = 188.165.222.39

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/98174-uk10-zombieworldeu-chernarus-1-2-2x-50-slot-whitelist-applications-discussions-hacker-free-looking-for-new-players-free-ts/

Cheers!

Edited by -Panda

Hey guys,

Apologies about not getting in touch with any of you over the last week. Real life has got in the way, (damn you real life!) but I will be checking you all out in the next week and hope to speak to you soon. Thanks for your patience. :D

• Like 1