Sign in to follow this  
Gooner205

Looking for a clan but unsure

Hello, I am 16 and have been playing Dayz ever since since you spawned in with a pistol. I would like to be part of a group of some sort however I myself am unsure on whether my communication/interaction skills are good enough to be part of a squad. Talking isn't my strong point! I wonder if there are any groups out there which are mature but not in the way that they are far older than me and will not take the communication side of things too seriously.

Regards

TNR could be right for you, we have players ranging from the age of 14 right up to the 20 to 25 area. We're based in the UK but have members from Canada, America and South Africa. If you're looking for a friendly, community and military based clan then I'm sure we can cater for what you're looking for! We've got members who like to talk a lot but there are some quieter ones within the group. We're always active from 5pm up to 1-2am GMT every day!

Take a look at our recruitment thread here: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/124784-tnr-the-new-republic-recruitment-open-military-style/

Why not join Battalion Landing Team 3/2?

BLT 2/3 is a Military Realism Unit for DayZ.Our clan aims to recreate real life Miltary Tactics and a realistic Military experience while still having fun in the the DayZ Universe!

You can check out our recruitment thread here:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/122514-battalion-landing-team-32-26th-marine-expeditionary-unit-dayz-warz-military-recruitment-open/

Or you can join our Teamspeak server with this

IP: loungeoflounging.teamspeak3.com

PW: infantry

You can also join the website that we will give you once you are accepted and play on one of our two Private Hive servers! Just come on Teamspeak 3 or PM me and ask any questions that you may have!

Edited by ChillPhill

Summary:

(PGC) Phoenix Gaming Community are recruiting Join our steam group and teamspeak 3

We play a variety of games such as Arma II, Farming Simulator 2013, Battlefield 3, DayZ and more to suit our gamers needs.

About Us:

PGC is a friendly gaming community based in Europe, founded in 2012. We cater for every type of gamer, from casual gamers who play almost everything, to hard-core pros that love to play as part of a team, we even accept clans and groups as long as an officer or above is consulted first.

Contact Details:

Teamspeak IP 178.33.179.46:17146 (Status: ACTIVE)

iTrAmPzi [Admin]

Steam: TrAmPzi

Teamspeak IP 178.33.179.46:17146 (Status: ACTIVE)

Our private hive server is now open to the public

Server IP: 185.2.138.60:3374