Sign in to follow this  
Legionn

Looking for Irish or UK based group or players.

Hi guys.

I'm 23 and from Ireland. I have been playing Dayz for a few weeks now and love it. I'm a friendly player but I am getting sick of being shot on sight or betrayed any time i try to group ingame. I am looking for other players of a similar midset to play with.

I'm looking for a social group of people who don't take the game to seriously and are up for having fun. I'm up for taken part in any aspect of the game.

Cheers guys.

Well RSB is a group formed of people of quite some countrys I myself am Belgian we have an Irish Brit, A brit and a Norwegian too if you are interested add me on skype :)

Skype name: slorgos

Edited by slorgos

Hi guys.

I'm 23 and from Ireland. I have been playing Dayz for a few weeks now and love it. I'm a friendly player but I am getting sick of being shot on sight or betrayed any time i try to group ingame. I am looking for other players of a similar midset to play with.

I'm looking for a social group of people who don't take the game to seriously and are up for having fun. I'm up for taken part in any aspect of the game.

Cheers guys.

Jump on our teamspeak: ts.dayzhorror.com

Hey! I see you're looking for an active and social group of people to play with. Maybe you'd like to have a look at TNR. We're a UK based clan but we also have members from America, Canada, South Africa and a few europeans. We have 25+ members now, but we're always looking for new recruits. We may seem like a big serious group but at heart we're not! There is always people to play with from around 5pm up to 1-2am GMT which I believe is your timezone. We also have our own Teamspeak 3 server with 512 slots as well as 2 Dedicated servers (can switch to ANY PC game) with 60 slots on each. Have a look at our recruitment thread below if you're interested:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/124784-tnr-the-new-republic-recruitment-open-military-style/

If you want to join our Teamspeak to chat to us feel free to, the address is: ts.tnrclan.com

Thanks!

Why not join Battalion Landing Team 3/2?

BLT 2/3 is a Military Realism Unit for DayZ.Our clan aims to recreate real life Miltary Tactics and a realistic Military experience while still having fun in the the DayZ Universe!

You can check out our recruitment thread here:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/122514-battalion-landing-team-32-26th-marine-expeditionary-unit-dayz-warz-military-recruitment-open/

Or you can join our Teamspeak server with this

IP: loungeoflounging.teamspeak3.com

PW: infantry

You can also join the website that we will give you once you are accepted and play on one of our two Private Hive servers! Just come on Teamspeak 3 or PM me and ask any questions that you may have!

hi m8

Bravehearts are looking to recruit a few more older players to our growing clan.

We have ten active members and are looking to grow to about 16, we are all in our 30/40s and have a great time playing as a team or squads in dayz.

We also have a teamspeak 3 server with 20 slots.

So what we are looking for are mature players over 21 who want to play as a team.

You must have a mic for communicating on teamspeak 3 when playing and able to speak english.

Check out our steam page Dayz Bravehearts and post your details on our forum or join us on ts3

thx for reading [brave]Tajertam