Sign in to follow this  
idriveby

19, looking for VERY active clan.

Timezone: -8 utc (western canada)

Microphone

Currently am VERY active.

I am looking for a clan that;

-ALWAYS has at least a few people on, ready to group.

-16/18+ High pitches make my ears bleed.

Currently playing Dayz: Taviana and just Dayz.

I record videos and livestream as well, more laid back most of the time/humorous.

I have no issue with being a complete bandit, or a survior group. Been around enough players running at me yelling friendly, then attemtpting to shoot me, to give a shit anymore. My loyalty lies within the group, honor among thieves.

Edited by idriveby

Timezone: -8 utc (western canada)

Microphone

Currently am VERY active.

I record videos and livestream as well, more laid back most of the time/humorous.

I have no issue with being a complete bandit, or a survior group. Been around enough players running at me yelling friendly, then attemtpting to shoot me, to give a shit anymore. My loyalty lies within the group, honor among thieves.

JUmp on our teamspeak: ts.dayzhorror.com

Add me on Skype, I should be on sometime later today.

JUmp on our teamspeak: ts.dayzhorror.com

I've tried your group and a lot of people are not friendly or not willing to gain new members I even joined STH clan and i ended up being a lone wolf.

Have a look at TNR - http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/124784-tnr-the-new-republic-recruitment-open-military-style/

We're a UK based clan but have members based in Canada (which I'm sure would suit you brilliantly), America and even South Africa! We have 25+ members now and are growing every day! If you're looking for an active and mature clan then I'm sure we'd be great for you!

We have a group who's size and activity level may fit your needs and wants. We host US 4275 which is a DayZ public hive. We go pvping on other servers for fun when not doing any on ours. We have both Bandit and Hero skin flavors in our group and have a healthy mix of east coast, central and west coast members. http://badwolves.enjin.com