Sign in to follow this  
InvalidToast

Need DayZ Partner(s)

Needs More Capitals, Because That Is Awesome And It Distracts The Reader And Will Probably Screw Your Chance Of Actually Getting Some One To Join You....Just Saying.

About Me:

I Am Looking For Mature Players, Game Experience Does Not Matter I Am Kinda A Noob Myself. I Started Playing Around June.I Always Get Killed Before I Get Started So I Thought It Would Be Good To Get Some Friends On Here.

I Am Pretty Laid Back. I Have A Pretty Good Sense Of Humor. I Would Prefer Someone Who Has A Good Sense Of Humor Too.And Isn't Too Serious About The Game, It Is A Game After All. Now I'm A Bandit So If Someone Walks Up To Me I KoS Unless They Just Spawn And Have Nothing I May Lend Them Items If They Are Cool.

Requirements:

I am looking for 1-4 players Any map or server

You Must Be 14+ (I am 15)

Speak Fluent English

Have Skype Or Team Speak

You HAVE To Be Mature!

Don't Get Upset When I or Other People Screw Up I Don't Tolerate That Stuff Its Just A Damn Game

i Would Prefer People From The U.S. (No Offense,I'm Not Racist Just Time Zones)

This Is Not A Clan So Get On Whenever There Is No Need To Be On 24/7 or Be On When I'm On.

If You Meet These Requirements Add Me On Skype: Cyberdude300.

See You In Game. :)

Jump on our teamspeak!!: ts.dayzhorror.com

Edited by H0tSh0t_JTF

Add me on Skype, I should be on later today.

Looking for DayZ Partner!

Played: Been playing for a year

Skilled: Im good a snipers.. not the best. Very serious but dont rage if we die. I try to keep things Real.

About Myself: Im very active. I have Teamspeak and Skype. Live in U.S. Would like someone with same timezone but idc. As long as your active and play on weekends.

Skpye: rudolphtheamazing

Steam:N.rudolph2011