Sign in to follow this  
MrMarsmall0w

Looking for a small group of mature people to play with:)

Hello everyone! My name is Andreas and im 16 years old ( 17 this year). im looking for people that are 15+ and enjoy casual gaming but also might want to be serious every once in a while:) I would like you to be a social person that have no problem talking, i´m recording videos for youtube so someone that isnt shy to be a public person:) You don´t have o have any experience in the game at all as long as you have the game, it dose not matter what map i´m playing as long as it´s fun. A group about 3-5 people or maybe a bit more depending on what you think:D Get in contact if you are interessted and i will give you my skype name ( you must have skype so that we actually can communicate) :) If you do youtube yourself that is a plus;)

id be interested in joining your small group, i dont want anything to do with a clan. Either add me on skype (Caleb.hise) or give me your skype name

You're welcome to tag along with our guys.

We have a small group of adults playing mostly PvE and urvival (but there are hostilities on the server) on our server. We're an open mature gaming community for fun and fair gamers, but we do have an internal clan. Theres no obligation to join the clan and anyones welcome to tag along, check us out and find out more about our Whitelisted Taviana server here;

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/119199-bsb-network-fair-mature-gamers-est2002/

Hey dude, the group I play in is great, we have 2 Dayz servers, and a TS3 server. At the peak times, our 40 slot DayZ Taviana server is full. Usually about 3-6 people on the TS3. Great guys, mature, like to have fun though :D Link to the page is in my signature :D hope to see you around! PM me for more info!

id be interested in joining your small group, i dont want anything to do with a clan. Either add me on skype (Caleb.hise) or give me your skype name

Yeah sure:)

My skype name is: "Mrmarsmall0w" on skype too:) Just make sure you live near the timezone GTM+ 0, it could get hard too play if we are to far away because of the timezones but we could try:)

Hello everyone! My name is Andreas and im 16 years old ( 17 this year). im looking for people that are 15+ and enjoy casual gaming but also might want to be serious every once in a while:) I would like you to be a social person that have no problem talking, i´m recording videos for youtube so someone that isnt shy to be a public person:) You don´t have o have any experience in the game at all as long as you have the game, it dose not matter what map i´m playing as long as it´s fun. A group about 3-5 people or maybe a bit more depending on what you think:D Get in contact if you are interessted and i will give you my skype name ( you must have skype so that we actually can communicate) :) If you do youtube yourself that is a plus;)

Jump on our teamspeak: ts.dayzhorror.com

My buddies and I are looking for other members to form a squad with. We would play any map but like to try Origins out preferably. We have fun and get serious when we want to or have to. We would like to be tactical and helpful to one another but we do enjoy killing, so banditry is acceptable. Hit me up on skype.

Skype - ari.perlmutter

Friends and I are looking for another person we are currently a team of three and we would make a great addition to your youtube series because we get into some ridiculous situations. we always have fun and we have a vent server if you would like to join us for fun just hit me up!

Sounds good so far:) the problem is that @Aramilnailo you live in the US could be hard with the time difference other than that it sounds good:) And @Perls you sound like a fun gang to hang with too, but do you live in the US too?:)

We are are small group of survivors very friendly, it's base in London and we have regulars from the Netherlands, Germany, Italy and UK playing, also TS3, the map is set to Oring at the minute and we all get to vote on map changes etc.

It's T&K GotBeanz server and the forum is www.GotBeanz.com

Cheers

[ United Regiment of Dayz ] looking for about 3-4 players, Weather your Experienced or not Does not matter But you must be able to Speak Good enlgish We play on a Taviana Server We Are survivors But we Will Kill Bandits / Players if We Have to

You must Have Ts3 Be Active alot Friendly To other URD players,

Copy And Paste this. Fill it out And Post if you would like to Join That is

Your Name.

Your Age.

How Long You have been Playing Dayz.

Where Are You From.

What Role Would You Play.

[sniper, Pilot, Medic, Etc]

Pm Me if interested

Edited by DezJames