Dayz_Sam

Just looking for a group to play with.

Hi.

As the topic suggests, I'm here just to look for a group of guys to play Dayz with.

I'm really not looking for anything as serious as a clan, I just play during evenings/night usually. (British GMT + 0 time)

So yeah if someone or a group of people want me to join them to bandit in Dayz, feel free to message me. I only ask that you're not a little kid and have some level of maturity.

I've got skype for communication, but can use vent/TS if you have it.

Thanks!

Hi.

As the topic suggests, I'm here just to look for a group of guys to play Dayz with.

I'm really not looking for anything as serious as a clan, I just play during evenings/night usually. (British GMT + 0 time)

So yeah if someone or a group of people want me to join them to bandit in Dayz, feel free to message me. I only ask that you're not a little kid and have some level of maturity.

I've got skype for communication, but can use vent/TS if you have it.

Thanks!

Join our teamspeak : ts.dayzhorror.com

Hey:) i´m also looking for some guys/girls to play with:) I live in sweden so the time difference shouldn't be a problem. I´m 16 years old and i play dayz casually not like a hardcore clan group for example but i don´t have any problem playing the game a bit more serious:) Would like a group of maybe 3-4people:)

I use skype and i talk a lot so be prepared;) I also use a lot of smileys etc when i type as u might have noticed, i ould also like to record the gameplay for youtube upload if that´s okey:)

Hey:) i´m also looking for some guys/girls to play with:) I live in sweden so the time difference shouldn't be a problem. I´m 16 years old and i play dayz casually not like a hardcore clan group for example but i don´t have any problem playing the game a bit more serious:) Would like a group of maybe 3-4people:)

I use skype and i talk a lot so be prepared;) I also use a lot of smileys etc when i type as u might have noticed, i ould also like to record the gameplay for youtube upload if that´s okey:)

I know you aren't looking for a big clan but TNR might be good for you! We have 25 to 30 members but normally there is only 3 to 8 of us playing DayZ or other games at any one time. We're a nice friendly community and welcome new recruits warmly! If you're interested then please look at our thread below:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/124784-tnr-the-new-republic-recruitment-open-military-style/

Thanks,

Nitro! B)

Haha no problem for the reply;D

I might check the clan out but i just think it´s hard to remember 25-30 peoples name:) And also i´m not all to experienced with dayz so i might be a burden instead;D

Add me on Skype (Caleb.Hise), im also looking for a small, Bandit, type group to play with. About 4-5 people, trying to find a good group for when standalone comes out

All i´m looking for is people that lives in the timezone around GTM+0 and are mature, social and someone that enjoys playing in a groups:)

Haha no problem for the reply;D

I might check the clan out but i just think it´s hard to remember 25-30 peoples name:) And also i´m not all to experienced with dayz so i might be a burden instead;D

No one expects you to remember everyones names! At the moment we only have about 15 active players, maybe 7 playing daily with others every now and then. Newbies to DayZ aren't a problem either, everyone will be happy to help you out! Most of us are British as well, with a handful of Canadians/Americans!

No one expects you to remember everyones names! At the moment we only have about 15 active players, maybe 7 playing daily with others every now and then. Newbies to DayZ aren't a problem either, everyone will be happy to help you out! Most of us are British as well, with a handful of Canadians/Americans!

Okey well seems like a nice mixture of people:)

ADD ME ON SKYPE! grenadiergreg

EVERYONE JOIN MHY CLAN! ADMM ME ON SKYPE: grenadiergreg

GIVE MY GROUP A TRY!!! YOU SHOULD JOIN MY CLAN!!! ADD ME ON SKYPE: grenadiergreg

Please stop. If the OP was interested in joining your clan, he would have done the first time you posted. All you're doing is making yourself and your clan look like inconsiderate idiots who think that spamming people's threads = recruitment. Think before you post and show others a bit of courtesy and maybe you won't need to post three times in a single thread before anyone pays you any attention.

• Like 1