Hello dayz survivors!

I'm making this Finding Nemo thread because for a while now, I've been playing lone ranger. Hopping from server to server trying to get lucky with good gear in the first try. If you didn't know, it gets extremely boring. I've tried big groups, that never worked out well. Lone ranger, too boring. So I'm looking for a few team mates. Hopefully around 3 or 4.

Requirments:

Age is not a problem, but maturity is. I'm 15.

2-4 weeks of experience minimum

Skype/TS3 with a working mic.

Fluent English.

If you are new to the game, I can help you out. I have 500+ hours and played since April. The group will probably be focused on Chernarus, and I have a private hive server picked out. If you want to play on a different map or server, we can negotiate.

If you can bring all this to the table, post your skype name in a response and I'll add you ASAP.

EDIT: The private hive I picked out is a joke, looking for a new server!

Edited by Oakley7227
  • Like 1

I've actually been looking for the same thing, friend.

I would love to play with you, and i'm quite experienced as well.

My skype is eliridesvw. Feel free to add me, and I have teamspeak as well.

Hope to play with ya!

My server (in signature) would be ideal for your group. With a low player count you could take advantage of this and establish yourselves on the server as the dominant clan. :)

Just shamelessly plugging my server... :P

Hope you find some buddys!

• Like 2

Just shamelessly plugging my server... :P

You saw a chance, you took it! beanz to you good sir

• Like 1

Hey, been playing a little while and i can't really get anywhere solo i'm still a bit of noob so i might be stupid at times but i'm pretty ok.

I've been playing since April 2012 off and on. i've been more active on DayZ (Probably Daily)

I am 15 also

I have skype: Cyberdude300 (I Have TS as well)

I am mature. not annoying or loud, i'm pretty laid back, i don't get pissed at people when they screw up ( i would like not getting yelled at when i screw up too)...

i speak fluent english.

Edited by OutCast15

Hey, I would love to join up with you. I've been playing for a few weeks and am fairly new to the game but can learn fast. I'm 18, my skype name is craz186.

Looking for a group to play with as well. Anyone feel free to add me on skype. I'm trying to find some people to play with since I just started playing again.

Heyo, so I've been looking for a little squad or something to play with as well, I'm 15, speak perfect English, good sense of humor, blah blah blah, blah and blah, and yea. Very experienced with DayZ, can't say how many hours because I don't use Steam to launch it, but anyways these guys seem great so pick me up on skype. TechnicalReality. And yea, hope to talk to you soon

Alright, I've been waiting until I was off my four day vacation, and I'm now adding you all to skype. To anybody that is on, we will be playing tonight and more tomorrow. All skypes have been added.