Sign in to follow this  
anthonydddd1

RECON now recruiting

Name: Tyler

Special skill: (such as sniper a pilot... exc)- sniper, car driver, decent helicopter flyer, scavenger.

why do you want to join recon? I use to have an old clan, but they all went un-active so i need a new one.

How long do you get on a day? Mon, weds and friday are my WoW raid days, but all other days I'm online a lot

What country do you live in? Canada

i believe that i'd make a good addtion to your squad because you'll never run out of weapons with me.. lol. give me a ural and we're good to go.

Name: Vince

Special Skill: Decent designated marksman and support player

How Long do you get on a day: Weekdays, I can get on for about an hour, but on the weekends, I can play however long I want

What Country do you live in: Canada

accepted add me on Skype I'm Anthony.del2

application

Name: i3loody_Moon

Special skill: long time pc/ consol fps player. have not played dayz yet, but i have a great pc, good at being a leader, following oders.

why do you want to join recon? Seems newish,

How long do you get on a day? Alot, starting 2 hours from now

What country do you live in? Canada eastern time.

Need a place to start, I am always good at shooters/ mmo /rpg's

Name: Tyler

Special skill: (such as sniper a pilot... exc)- sniper, car driver, decent helicopter flyer, scavenger.

why do you want to join recon? I use to have an old clan, but they all went un-active so i need a new one.

How long do you get on a day? Mon, weds and friday are my WoW raid days, but all other days I'm online a lot

What country do you live in? Canada

i believe that i'd make a good addtion to your squad because you'll never run out of weapons with me.. lol. give me a ural and we're good to go.