gloopsgf

[BG] Battle Gear is recruiting! {New Players Welcome}

Battle Gear is a Multi-Game clan. We play games such as Left 4 Dead 2, Garry's Mod, Dayz, Arma 2, Counter Strike, and sometimes TF2.

We are looking for members to join our community, seeing as our most dedicated players have disappeared. We will be setting up a base on a private hive DayZ server, with multiple admins on all times to prevent hackers.

Requirements:

• Working Microphone
  • Relatively deep voice, no squeaking please
  • Maturity
  • Ability to follow orders, and complete basic tactical maneuvers
  • Skype, we will get a TS server ASAP
  • Knowledge of the game

Rules of the Clan:

• Do not use any cheats/hacks to play
  • Do not exploit any glitches/bugs
  • Do not reveal the location of the base to outsiders
  • Do not attack fellow clan members
  • Racism is not allowed in the clan
  • Excessive swearing is allowed, but it gets old fast
  • If you do not know how to fly, do not touch the helo's

Ranks:

1. General - The leader of the Clan. Provides orders to everyone below him.
  2. Sergeant - These guys lead smaller squads in the clan. Usually you will communicate with one of these guys.
  3. Sniper - Snipers overlook the safety of the squads when looting towns and major cities
  4. Pilots - Transport squads to military locations
  5. Infantry - Attack with rifles, machineguns, and anything else they can get their hands on

Application:

First Name:

In-Game Name:

Prefered Rank:

Past experience with DayZ?

Have you ever flown before?

Extra Information?

Hey man, I'm just now finishing up my installation of Day Z. New player to the game, but I'm sure that I'll thrive in this game because I've always loved to play games where survival of the fittest is indeed necessary. I've got a somewhat working mic.

First name: Jeremy

In-Game name: Haven't made one yet since game has been downloading for a couple hours now.

Preferred rank: I'm fine with being in infantry until I work on my marksmanship skills in this game, then I would like to become a marksman for the group but it will take me some time to adjust to sniping on here

I've never played this game, but I am a pretty strategic person so I feel as if I'd do well in this game if I had a team to back up.

I'm able to play basically everyday of the week except maybe on mondays because that is the busiest day of the week for me. Other than that I'd love to join if you guys would be interested in showing me the ropes. Thanks.

Steam name: bigbirdflying

I would like to post here to return my thread to the first page, seeing it has been 6 days. Thanks :D

First Name: Dave

In-Game Name:BigDave TheWise / Sandman

Prefered Rank: Pilot / Infantry

Past experience with DayZ? I have been playing the mod since June of last year, and have come to know it very well.

Have you ever flown before? Yes I consider myself a skilled pilot, I used to go by the name BigDave ThePilot. Notable Achievements: Doing a backflip at 30m off the ground :D

First Name: Colton

In-Game Name: Spike The Bloody

Prefered Rank:

Infantry

I'm an aspiring helicopter pilot.

Past experience with DayZ?

I've been playing DayZ on and off for about half a year. Within the past month I have gotten into DayZ a lot more than before and thought that this would be the next step to have more fun. When playing DayZ i'm normally a Survivalist who only shoots at people when I feel threatened. I have teamed up with some people in past games but only for a short while. I always enjoy communicating and working with others in order to survive so I know joining Battle Gear would be a great choice. I am great at taking orders and I understand the chain of command so that should not be a problem.

Have you ever flown before?

Yes, I have flown an aircraft before in ArmA. To be honest I'm quite awful at flying airplanes but when it comes to helicopters I think i'm alright. I've never really flown a helicopter with an experienced pilot watching me so I don't know if i'm good or not. Maybe if this works out a pilot can sit in the passenger seat while I fly around?

Extra Information?

I've been playing video games since I was around the age of eight and since then, I have always been interested in them. I am a former console gamer who switched to PC gaming just over a year ago. On PC I mainly play Counter Strike, ArmA, Dota 2, Dungeon Defenders, Left 4 Dead 2, Payday: The Heist, GTAIV, and SWKOTOR.

Here's some miscellaneous information about myself:

-I have a somewhat deep voice

-I have a microphone

-I am loyal

Feel free to PM me any questions you may have.

Sorry if the colors in this reply are messed up, I'm new to this forum and have yet discovered how to fully work the reply system. I know, i'm a huge noob.