DayZbalkan

DayZ Balkan | Custom Map | Day Only | Private | Vehicles >200 [Shop, Dogs, Apache, Lock vehicles, Auto refuel, Minefields,100+ Military Bases, TSW]

Voting for restart Vehicles every two weeks  

49 members have voted

1. 1. RESTART VEHICLES EVERY TWO WEEKS ?

Server is awesome,no laggs, no desync it gets more popularity, I hope it will remain so.

Welcoome to all new players and good luck ;)

No but u can destroy mines using your gun (In dangerous situations with Vehicles or something ) haha

No problem bro ;)

Shop is very cool.

I trade my m107 witohout mag for Solider clothing and M24 :) Nice. but shop is rare

first, very well done mod, imo. respect and thx for sharing.

second, i am searching the shops, but don't know for what i have to look... a screenshot would be helpful :) but maybe i find out myself ;)

Well this server looks absolutely mental, gotta give it a try

Wow a server w/ cool DOGS, gotta try this one, any ss for dogs in action =)?

Near Krasnostav is minefields :/

I am alive but my dog :'(

R.I.P Rex

RIP :emptycan:

• Like 1

thx for the screenshot. really like the server. good work. will try the shop next time. can't wait to try the lock function of vehicles. btw. are vehicles invulnerable when locked or are vandals able to destroy them?

Server is good, a lot of loot, but the vehicle and the good players who hunt throughout the map :)

thx for the screenshot. really like the server. good work. will try the shop next time. can't wait to try the lock function of vehicles. btw. are vehicles invulnerable when locked or are vandals able to destroy them?

No problem.

Yes.

really like this server probably my favorite server so far (being playing dayz since may/june last year. plenty of loot and a nice amount of cars up north, havent seen the stores yet but kinda excited for when i do :)