j.dade@hotmail.co.uk

Seattle 30 - trioxin 245 (ADMIN)

So I just jumped on Seattle 30 and was on my way to meet my bud and on the way I hit up the apartments at the north side of Cherno, and I heard a 50 cal shot.

I ran inside and end up taking the guy out. It was Trioxin an admin of the server. I took his body and get EVERYTHING anyone has ever wanted. Biggest Backpack, 50 cal, M4 SD HOLO w/ M203, NVGS, Range fingers, GPS. EVERYTHING you could have.

At this point I'm questioning if it was spawned in items seeing the 50 cal worked with a backpack and that doesn't happen any more I believe.

After around 2 minutes of me getting the loot, another 50 cal shot comes in and I run off and hide. I believe deeply that it was Trioxin again trying to kill me so I didn't get that stuff and he is using his admin to spawn in items for himself.

I don't really see the point of having sticky posts, as clearly nobody reads them.

ADMINS CANNOT SPAWN IN ITEMS

LOL, THERE ALL LEGIT ITEMS NOOB, my buddy was covering me from behind..

Also way to disconnect to avoid death, a move that you can be banned for...

I've had two, one which removed my backpack and the other, well the one I just got then. And Priceline isn't that ban evading? Seeing you got forum banned on Braden?

It is what it is. My other account was banned for duplicate accounts' date=' even though I didn't actually have another account. I see you've totally converted to taking it up the ass.

[/quote']

Still with the childish insults. I can tell you're really butt hurt about getting banned from TS. I would feel bad for you but your just a total loser.

Please take it to PMs if you kids are going to start flinging spaghetti across the room.

Yes Jason, I killed you with an M107 after you looted Trixion, but I don't blame you for attempting to disconnect to avoid death since you suspected hacking. Although he likes to screw around and is a bit immature sometimes (you may have noticed the global admin messages announcing bean rewards to the person that killed me) everything he had was acquired legitimately and to my knowledge he has never scripted nor hacked, though we have caught scripters spawning in items before. If you notice any players with suspicious weapons on our server please inform Trixion 245, BostonBrand, myself, or just post a ban request here.

Thank you, and congrats on killing a few week old character with an einfield by the way.

Priceline do you really have nothing better to do than searching for posts made by Jason and posting on them you must be rly mad <3

Please take it to PMs if you kids are going to start flinging spaghetti across the room.

Yes Jason' date=' I killed you with an M107 after you looted Trixion, but I don't blame you for attempting to disconnect to avoid death since you suspected hacking. Although he likes to screw around and is a bit immature sometimes (you may have noticed the global admin messages announcing bean rewards to the person that killed me) everything he had was acquired legitimately and to my knowledge he has never scripted nor hacked, though we have caught scripters spawning in items before. If you notice any players with suspicious weapons on our server please inform Trixion 245, BostonBrand, myself, or just post a ban request here.

Thank you, and congrats on killing a few week old character with an einfield by the way.

[/quote']

Exactly. No 50cal character comes into a hotspot without a buddy to cover his back/loot if he dies shit i wont go anywhere without SioN after taking out the British 50cal player with his AKM mate with a glock17.

Only takes one mistake to lose it, a buddy gives you a second chance.

Exactly. No 50cal character comes into a hotspot without a buddy to cover his back/loot if he dies shit i wont go anywhere without SioN after taking out the British 50cal player with his AKM mate with a glock17.

Only takes one mistake to lose it' date=' a buddy gives you a second chance.

[/quote']

Only problem is it turns out that if you disconnect to avoid death in 1.7.1 the player does die and the kill is counted, but their body instantly sinks into the ground, so we ended up spending a few hours at NW today :\