Sign in to follow this  
Demissary

Question

Just got back on DayZ and see all these new maps like DayZ 2017, DayZERO, DayZ Isladuala, DayZ ORIGINS, DayZ ORING, DayZ Redux and DayZ Thirsk which one is fun for you guys?

Toss in some Taviana if you're looking for something that's not poopy.

none, the game (oh sorry) - MOD, is shit-arse boring, get essentials, get a gun, shoot noobs and 'tards

jobs a good'un :facepalm:

dayz can suck a fat one until they sort it out good and proper..

back to proper games...

Edit: you can tell my love for DayZ these days lol.... (but sorry, the game (mod) is just mind numbingly boring now, I see DayZ running a thin line on getting the standalone right before all other game companies roll in with the better alternatives to play!!)

only thing to do in DayZ is let the banditry begin!

Edited by Roger_Shrubz

none, the game (oh sorry) - MOD, is shit-arse boring, get essentials, get a gun, shoot noobs and 'tards

jobs a good'un :facepalm:

dayz can suck a fat one until they sort it out good and proper..

back to proper games...

Edit: you can tell my love for DayZ these days lol.... (but sorry, the game (mod) is just mind numbingly boring now, I see DayZ running a thin line on getting the standalone right before all other game companies roll in with the better alternatives to play!!)

only thing to do in DayZ is let the banditry begin!

If you have so much hate for DayZ these days why the hell are you still bombing(trolling) and shitting up the forums with your bullshit.... u said u went back to other games... good stay there!

• Like 1

well since everyone has the freedom to scrutinize a game/mod so thats why I stuffed my troll'y opinion in (and I was in one of those moods :) )

being a hero character on official hive servers is awsome and YES that is the route I decided instead of being a bandit....

but once a hero and you are with buddies, you do supply runs etc and you have done all there is to do,,,

it just leans towards PVP and I just opted out for the sake of getting bored and being one of many bandits.

I admit I do browse and I DO pray for new DayZ mod or map to catch my interest but its just pure facts of limited things to do and alot of history repeating and pushing players to be a bandit.

well since everyone has the freedom to scrutinize a game/mod so thats why I stuffed my troll'y opinion in (and I was in one of those moods :) )

being a hero character on official hive servers is awsome and YES that is the route I decided instead of being a bandit....

but once a hero and you are with buddies, you do supply runs etc and you have done all there is to do,,,

it just leans towards PVP and I just opted out for the sake of getting bored and being one of many bandits.

I admit I do browse and I DO pray for new DayZ mod or map to catch my interest but its just pure facts of limited things to do and alot of history repeating and pushing players to be a bandit.

Then you should hunt down bandits as a hero not become one

origins is pretty fun LOTS of improvements and cool stuff (watch for the space zombies)

namalsk is cool (watch for blooksuckers)

fallujah is ok (afghans are coming for ya)

Edited by samazooks