Sign in to follow this  
Walrus of Justice

Seasons

I had the idea of, get this, Seasons, The server could be set to a selection of seasons, such as, Winter, Summer, Fall, Spring, In Spring, some of the trees would have leaves as some still wouldn't, and it would rain more often. In winter, I saw a video talking about them adding clothing, so in winter there would be heavier clothing which would be needed to control body heat levels, there would be snow on the ground, and non-evergreens wouldn't have leaves on them. In Fall, the leaves would be red, orange, yellow, etc. And finally, in summer, it could be the way of how it is now, green grass, etc.

I just kind of thought this up randomly and thought it would be a good idea to throw out there.

I think it would be a good idea, would take a while to overhall the whole map in snow, remove all leaves and change color etc.

It probably would, but if they plan on releasing some patches after the main release, this could be a little side project that could get worked on over time.

getting dehydrated in the summer and keeping warm in the winter..... not a bad idea at all. As long as people dont get carried away with this idea.... like being able to wipe your ass with the leaves that fall to the ground in fall....... or being able to piss your name in the snow in winter time. (just some good examples of stupid suggestions that im sure we will see on here)

This has already been suggested and has already received attention from Rocket.