Sign in to follow this  
Doctor T

1.7.5.1 dayz update?

Ok iv been playing Dayz for 7 months now and the recent update 1.7.5.1 sucks in my opinion

1. i don't like how when u drive into towns zombies spawn because it make refueling a car or heli suicidal.

2. zombies are way to sensitive, zombies aggro to easily on you when you shoot a gun, if i shot a zombie with a makarof, a zombie within 15 meters all aggro on you.

3. Leaving a server after you lose a zombie on you it take 30 sec's to leave the server and you have to stay in the pause menu and if you exit out of it and load back up the time restarts.

4. I hate when your in a car and zombies can hit you when your inside and bang out all of the windows

Reasons i like the update

1. i like the debug monitor but i wish right above your humanity it showed your blood.

2. I like how easy it is to find a car but the rarity of finding all of the industrial parts you need to fix it up is pretty rare.

3. I like the ammo scarcity cause its always making you look for ammo.

4. I love how they changed the icons to make them esayer to read.

This has been said and posted hundreds of time, just work around it. it's really not that hard, given enough time, you get used to it all. i didn't like it much at first, but now it feels like the dayz i've always played.

• Like 1

So you dont like it cos it makes it harder and more realistic?

It probably would be quite difficult to refuel a car.Zombies spawning in vehicles is much better.

If you fired a handgun would you hear it 15m away?Yes.Pistols are audible from 80m.

Combat logging on zombies?You suck.

I dont need to carry on.I think your playing the wrong game.

So you dont like it cos it makes it harder and more realistic?

It probably would be quite difficult to refuel a car.Zombies spawning in vehicles is much better.

If you fired a handgun would you hear it 15m away?Yes.Pistols are audible from 80m.

Combat logging on zombies?You suck.

I dont need to carry on.I think your playing the wrong game.

well if you want the game to be harder just play dayz plus and i dont combat log

3. Leaving a server after you lose a zombie on you it take 30 sec's to leave the server and you have to stay in the pause menu and if you exit out of it and load back up the time restarts.

I'd say that is combat logging from zombies.

Also Rocket plans on making the game much harder and much more realistic.If you dont like this update,you wont like the standalone at all.Go play WarZ.Sounds more up your street.

It's a zombie survival game, and you're complaining about both aspects of that? This isn't GTA.

I am going to try and be a better person online so I am going to give you a few minutes to see why the issues you hate are not any different than the issues you like.

"1. i don't like how when u drive into towns zombies spawn because it make refueling a car or heli suicidal."

Simple solution: refuel your car/helicopter outside of town, then go in and quickly refuel your jerry cans. Get used to it, because it will always be this way.

"2. zombies are way to sensitive, zombies aggro to easily on you when you shoot a gun, if i shot a zombie with a makarof, a zombie within 15 meters all aggro on you."

Ever heard gunfire in real life? It's pretty loud - no matter what gun is fired. Even silenced weapons can be loud.

"3. Leaving a server after you lose a zombie on you it take 30 sec's to leave the server and you have to stay in the pause menu and if you exit out of it and load back up the time restarts."

You went full retard in this statement but I'm trying my best to comprehend it. This was added to prevent players from combat logging from zombies to de-aggro them and other players to unfairly avoid death. Quite frankly I think it is a great feature and has prevented a lot of these cowardly actions.

TL;DR: The game is and always will be challenging. Get used to it.

Edited by Willy Wonka

well if you want the game to be harder just play dayz plus and i dont combat log

I do play DayZ+, extensively. And I wished regular DayZ would be as tough as DayZ+ is. DayZ regular is just far too easy (and yes, even with the update).

I see noobs knows best what is good in this game. Imo zeds game and realism no go anyway.

Refueling - it can be done out of citi, for example near Pass Sosnowy. Here few zeds only.

Pistols audio range is ok, but here should be more power, like a before, where one bullet 911/Colt kills zeds or more easy to use melee weapons or/and more SD ammo. Now you can lot hot places with a hatchet only and you are defenseless if other player/bandit near.

I'm sure, Rocked do it better in standalone. Game can be hard, if here is possibility to survive.

Ok iv been playing Dayz for 7 months now and the recent update 1.7.5.1 sucks in my opinion

I have been playing DayZ for 9 months now and the 1.7.5.1 update is just fine to me IMHO

1. i don't like how when u drive into towns zombies spawn because it make refueling a car or heli suicidal.

Refueling a car is about as easy as it was before, you are just doing it wrong.

2. zombies are way to sensitive, zombies aggro to easily on you when you shoot a gun, if i shot a zombie with a makarof, a zombie within 15 meters all aggro on you.

So don't open fire if you can't deal with the inevitable onslaught? Also, things are getting tweaked for the 1.7.5.2 release. Still, you are supposed to be aggroed when you shoot near zombies.

ESC -> ALT+F4, disconnects you right away. Just don't do it to avoid other players or zombies that are actually chasing you or i will have your head on a plate.

4. I hate when your in a car and zombies can hit you when your inside and bang out all of the windows

Oh yeah, because what we had before made so much sense?...? "Oh, i will just sit in the back seat of the car and go make some sandwiches with 20 zombies standing outside going DEEEERP"

Are you sure you are playing the right game?

Reasons i like the update

1. i like the debug monitor but i wish right above your humanity it showed your blood.

You have a good indicator of how much blood you have now. In 7 nice steps going from 0, 2000, 4000, 6000, 8000, 10000, 12000.

If that's not enough for you then you are not playing the game as you should.

2. I like how easy it is to find a car but the rarity of finding all of the industrial parts you need to fix it up is pretty rare.

They are not that rare but here i must agree to a certain degree. Wheels need to more common as those tend to be destroyed the most and are painful to find and carry around.

3. I like the ammo scarcity cause its always making you look for ammo.

Agree.

4. I love how they changed the icons to make them esayer to read.

And yet they are not enough for you, you still need a number to look at when it comes to your blood levels?

All in all, you are complaining about something that so many others have complained about already.

And that is before you take into consideration that most of your complaints revolve around you (and many others) not knowing how to survive properly.

Learn the tricks and you will find that DayZ is way too easy and needs to be made harder but at the same time have it's bugs and glitches fixed to make it less annoying and more of an actual survival game.

• Like 1