brink

The good old days of Dayz!

Hi all thought I would post some old footage of the olden days of dayz when everyone did not want to kill you right away

Feel free to post yours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srJ5dV5K2yc&list=UUQOQMVzq1UlICT1AZNg3btQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNyauP56_X4&list=UUQOQMVzq1UlICT1AZNg3btQ

Edited by Brink
  • Like 5

God damn, I miss when you could find random people on a server and just go on an adventure of sorts. Then get attacked by a group of bandits and work with your new 'friends' or find out that they just have been waiting for a moment like this to turn tail or to turn on you.

This still happens to me. A lot. It's a lot of fun to team up with them or just help them and wander away. It feels awesome to know that I'm the guy standing between them and death (or a hard time). I rarely shoot anyone unless I'm defending a position with dangerous people around, or they seem really threatening.

The old days are still here for me, and I can't wait to see what the new ones bring!

• Like 2

This still happens to me. A lot. It's a lot of fun to team up with them or just help them and wander away. It feels awesome to know that I'm the guy standing between them and death (or a hard time). I rarely shoot anyone unless I'm defending a position with dangerous people around, or they seem really threatening.

The old days are still here for me, and I can't wait to see what the new ones bring!

I agree it always happen to me too...

Have my beans for almost no reason!

It is midly annoying to read how u guys talk about the old dayz like something has really changed...like u badly wanna get across the message that ur a veteran dayz player and u miss the old dayz...

Nothing of the sorts u talk about has changed!

I love working out the password!

"Zombie land"

"Emma Watson"

BANG

"Oh, Emma Stone! Emma Stone!"

?

I'm gonna give my beans just so I don't feel compelled to come back to....

whatever this is....... :beans:

It is midly annoying to read how u guys talk about the old dayz like something has really changed...like u badly wanna get across the message that ur a veteran dayz player and u miss the old dayz...

Nothing of the sorts u talk about has changed!

Dude lot's of stuff has changed, I was able to walk up to these guys and say Hi and we met everyone else the same way no KOS stuff or getting robbed,

R.I.P the good old days of DayZ when I was a noob, and every experience was thrilling. :(

• Like 1

all u guys need to shut up about the old days and how everything was better

47482%2520-%2520computer%2520denied%2520do_not_want%2520hardware_abuse%2520no%2520punch%2520twilight_sparkle.jpeg

all u guys need to shut up about the old days and how everything was better

You mad bro?

seems like it :P

You mad bro?

seems like it :P

Yes im generalIy mad when I tell ppl to shut up...anything eIse thats insanly obvious u wanna ask about?