hempyhustle

[The PILLAGERS]:A Survivalist/Looter Group! No SoS! We ROB & LET LIVE!!! DayZ SA GROUP ONLY!

www.NOLIFEGAMER.com Presents:

mainwelcomelogo.png

[PILLAGER*] Survivalist Militia is a NoLifeGamer.com Group for DayZ Stand Alone!

NLG* is a Realism/Immersion PC-Gaming Community.

What is IMMERSION/REALISM? What it is for us is involving yourself within the games universe. You make decisions as if you were your character. WE DO NOT ROLE PLAY! We simply work as a group and experience the games as if they were real and we are in them. AGAIN, we DO NOT ROLE PLAY!

We MAKE decisions and communicate situation within the game, LIKE WE ARE THE ACTUAL character making that decision. We try to always LIVE, like dying in-game would truly be a death. These types of things make the game play more real and immersive.

mainwelcomelogowht.png

PILLAGER* is NLG's Guild, we call it a Militia. 

We are a 420 Friendly, Adult, PC based MMO/ARPG PvP Militia/Guild. 

Though we love PvP we do MASSIVE amounts of PvE content aswell. 

We are actively pursuing dedidcated players who play for the loot and gear up to be the best. 

We are ADULT OWNED. Must be 20+!

We are a Race, Veteran, Women & 420 Friendly Community!

Serious Multiplayer Gamers always Wanted! We are a Multigaming Community. We are BUILT around GAMING AS A GROUP!

Please if you join WANT TO GAME WITH OTHERS.

We are everyday people. All members are 20+. Some of us have kids, some don’t. Some work jobs daily, some maybe part-time.

We all come together with the common interest of kicking ass as a group.

Everyone is welcomed here just relax & Game

33nat10.png

-Our GOALS as the The PILLAGERS is to SURVIVE-

We survive by HOARDING as many resources as we possibly can.

Basically, we want to ROB other groups and players. Meaning, we will completely rob them and leave them w/ nothing but a small amount of food and 1st aid. We may even send them off NAKED wearing nothing but undies if they happen to have nice clothes.

We will not be SENSELESS THUGS!

You won't get to be a pussy who simply SoS at everything you see. We will use tactics & strategies to effectively ROB other groups/players and leaving them ALIVE. This will take, skill, and guts. We are NOT simple minded bandits. If you are looking for that join another group. Some of our members will be classified as bandits some will be classified as heroes. We will KILL & SAVE but in the end the #1 goal is THE PILLAGERS coming out on top.

We will not be shoot on sight bandits in most cases. Some cases we may have to shoot on sight but OUR goal as a team is to ROB every player that is not with our group. Using in-game tools, we will demand for players to disarm or be killed. Once player disarms we will completely rob player of all gear they have on them and let them leave w/ small amount of food and medical supplies. Our goal is to confiscate MANY MANY WEAPONS & other gear we need. THIS WILL HOPEFULLY create ALOT of INTENSE moments during the whole disarming apart of the robbery.

Some call us bandits. WE MAY BE but THE #1 DIFFERENCE WITH US AND TRUE BANDITS IS YOU CAN ACTUALLY MEET US ON A MAP AND WALK AWAY ALIVE! WE NEVER TAKE CHANCES WITH OUR GROUP MEMBERS LIVES OVER UNKNOWNS!

lijh4.png

-NLG FAQS List-

Do you play DayZ Mod?:

Yes, but we are not as active as we were in it and have focused on others games like Neverwinter.

Anxiously waiting for DayZ SA which we will be heavy involved in.

Do you play Public or private Servers?:

We play PUBLIC servers. We will consider private if SA offers them :)

Are you a FAMILY FRIENDLY Community?:

Yes, but we are ADULT 20+ Community. We curse, smoke & talk like 20+ Gamers would.

How does the group feel about other RACES, Cultures, Women or VETERANS as members?:

We would absolutely LOVE IT! VETS APPLY NOW! We want Whites, Blacks, other countries. PLEASE women join up NOW! We want to build a great family, social chill ESO Team. It will take ALL of you to get is goal met.

What is the Teams playstyle?:

We are a PVE, PVP, CRAFTING & EXPLORING Team. We will fight ANYONE, but will not actively seek trouble. Unless we want too:) We PROTECT our PILLAGER members at ALL COST! If you will not sacrifice YOU for a member you should not be here.

How will we communicate?:

We have a MUMBLE voice channel for our team :)

Do you have mandatory practices or raids anything I MUST DO?:

NO! We are a very chill laid back group. We ask for IMMERSION and strategic talk when on the mic and we are in important interactions. others times will be more relaxed.

Is this a ROLE-PLAY Group?:

NO, we do not RP. We are an IMMERSION/REALISM Group that uses Semi Rp traits to make games more fun and immersive.

Who are the Leaders?:

Right now (Hempy) is the only leader. We will need more leaders who have EXPERIENCE to help build us even better. LEADERSHIP slots are available NOW!

What do you expect from members?:

We expect members to GAME w/ the squad whenever possible. We want members who WANT to game together. We ask for 10+ hours a week that is it.

119qkj6.png

Who are you kidding? We are the good guys now!

Stuck in a grey area in the middle between GOOD and EVIL. This is the world of DayZ.

If you are wanting a HUGE, hardcore team WE ARE NOT IT. We are looking for HELP, members who want to start something fresh and contribute in building it. We are ADULT owned, mature gamers some w/ kids and jobs. We are looking for folks that want to grow with a online gaming family and game as a group for years to come.

We have a website: http://NOLIFEGAMER.com We are working on continuously.

If you are interested in helping us build something sweeet. Reply to this thread & then post app here:

Edited by HEMPY

Also FOLLOW Us on Twitter @HempyHustle

We give away FREE Steam Keys REGULARLY! -> Check our FEED!

Come help us make this group something special.

We need experienced members who can come in and help lead.

We are also accepting new players who would like to grow w/

a group and learn the ropes.

Edited by HEMPY

Do I get a monthly eigth for being a member?

LMFAO, man I'd have so many gaming buddies I wouldn't need to build a team ;)
  • Like 1

LMFAO, man I'd have so many gaming buddies I wouldn't need to build a team ;)

A friend with weed is a friend indeed. I don't think any of the clan would care about the zombies eating their faces off. I would definitely join in the future when I have a computer to play this game. Lets hope the mass unit's of PS4's sold will drive down prices for awesome shit to build a super cheap pc.

A friend with weed is a friend indeed. I don't think any of the clan would care about the zombies eating their faces off. I would definitely join in the future when I have a computer to play this game. Lets hope the mass unit's of PS4's sold will drive down prices for awesome shit to build a super cheap pc.

Yeah man go to the site and register. You can still be apart of the community until you do get your PC up and running :)

I've played a lot of wasteland with this clan, they are a good group of guys.

Yoooo, whaat up Wasteland.

Thank you man. We are getting ready for the DayZ stand alone. We have a new site now man. You should register FREE!

Applied!

Check my sig for a thread on my private Role Play server that is getting set up.

LMK if you guys want to join.

Applied!

Check my sig for a thread on my private Role Play server that is getting set up.

LMK if you guys want to join.

Approved your app WASTE. Man good luck with the server, they are a blast to have. Our server now is currently running thisexact set up you are mentioning except NO TEAMS, we have RMod installed on the server think you are calling it DayZ+ but our is just the RMod for DayZ which lets you build same bases by scavenge pieces as in Arma 2 CO, more vehicle types, etc. Check it out here: http://www.tunngle.net/community/topic/87391-rmod-for-private-servers-update-coming-soon/

I think I may have to add teams to the server now though :) I like that aspect in Wasteland and base building is just fun to build and hold down, servers been dead so haven't really used it. Will have to look into it. Really, just wanting the Stand Alone to come out, like everyone else.

So is anybody using DayZ on STEAM? I haven't tried it yet but I did buy my Arma 2 & 2 CO from Steam so considering it. Advantages or Disadvantages?

Approved your app WASTE. Man good luck with the server, they are a blast to have. Our server now is currently running thisexact set up you are mentioning except NO TEAMS, we have RMod installed on the server think you are calling it DayZ+ but our is just the RMod for DayZ which lets you build same bases by scavenge pieces as in Arma 2 CO, more vehicle types, etc. Check it out here: http://www.tunngle.n...te-coming-soon/

I think I may have to add teams to the server now though :) I like that aspect in Wasteland and base building is just fun to build and hold down, servers been dead so haven't really used it. Will have to look into it. Really, just wanting the Stand Alone to come out, like everyone else.

I agree Ill have to look at Rmod more closely, I thought i was more for vehicles,

I don't think we will have standalone till Late Summer, Early Fall.

and I really don't care, DayZMod is still good and with all the community mods it never gets old.

I really want rocket to take his time.

Every time the Nerd community bitches about something taking to long, we allways get it early and its a piece of shit.

We don't want another Vista experience.

I agree Ill have to look at Rmod more closely, I thought i was more for vehicles,

I don't think we will have standalone till Late Summer, Early Fall.

and I really don't care, DayZMod is still good and with all the community mods it never gets old.

I really want rocket to take his time.

Every time the Nerd community bitches about something taking to long, we allways get it early and its a piece of shit.

We don't want another Vista experience.

yeah from what I have heard they will use the mod to release features 1st to test them through the mod. IE: The dog! I don't know if it's true but that is great news for the mod if so. And like you said with all the DayZ mods to mod DayZ, i dont see it ending just because of Standalone.

I plan to keep atleast 1 or the 2 DayZ Mod Servers we have open and of course add a DayZ SA server is a MUST :) But if themod stays active we may keep 2 mod servers 1 Stand Alone.

Do you guys play on official servers? Or on a private server?

BOTH :)

I started solo on the mod then after frustration started a group called FUCK BANDITS or FB Militia. Once I had the team I wanted us to have our own server so that's how i got into private servers.

NOW, I really don't like playing on public servers. I like playing where I know the server is being monitored. I also like being able to set servers up anyway we want, cars, gas, load outs. Private servers are fun.

BOTH :)

I started solo on the mod then after frustration started a group called FUCK BANDITS or FB Militia. Once I had the team I wanted us to have our own server so that's how i got into private servers.

NOW, I really don't like playing on public servers. I like playing where I know the server is being monitored. I also like being able to set servers up anyway we want, cars, gas, load outs. Private servers are fun.

ahhh right yeah I started off playing private servers but all of them were 24/7 day and it was like well this is boring and I like public cause you can jump to the servers with loads of people and take your gear with you and al that good stuff :D If I join you guys, do you only play on private now ? And just curious where's your server located cause I'm all the way in Malayisa

ahhh right yeah I started off playing private servers but all of them were 24/7 day and it was like well this is boring and I like public cause you can jump to the servers with loads of people and take your gear with you and al that good stuff :D If I join you guys, do you only play on private now ? And just curious where's your server located cause I'm all the way in Malayisa

Just join us, see if you like the vibe. If not you can leave easily, no stress at all.

LMAO, Daaaamn if the dude smokin' looked alot more sexy that'd be me chiefin'... But man what I wanna know is how the hell did you photoshop your own image in there in the background watchin' dude puff??? Lookin' a lil white trashish there NET.

Looking for guys to game with. Very small group here looking for others who need a group.