BP Squirrel

Most Popular DayZ map at the moment? POLL

Most Popular DayZ map at the moment? POLL  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Most Popular DayZ map at the moment?

• Chernarus
    • Lingor Island
    • Panthera
    • Takistan
    • Fallujah
    • Zargabad
    • Namalsk
    • Celle
    • Taviana (Dayztaviana.com)
    • Taviana (Dayzland.eu)
    • Thirsk
    • Isla Duala

What would you say is the most popular DayZ map at the moment? Im trying to get more players on my Server and i need to know what map will attract the most players!

Thanks

The best map overall is easily Chernarus. But out of the others Taviana kicks ass.

The only problem with Taviana is that there is alot of Glitches and people hide their tents in them or hide in there themselves.

Am I voting for my favourite map or for which map is think is the most popular at the moment?

Please feed me cheese.

Am I voting for my favourite map or for which map is think is the most popular at the moment?

Please feed me cheese.

You are voting for which map you think is the most popular at the moment.

Judging by my experience Chernarus, a server my clan used to frequent had 40+ online most of the time as Chernarus, then switched to Taviana and the population all but died.

Judging by my experience Chernarus, a server my clan used to frequent had 40+ online most of the time as Chernarus, then switched to Taviana and the population all but died.

Yeah is seems that way doesn't it, thanks for your post mate.

Charnarus is the most popular hands down, but I've grown bored there. The last few days I've been having a lot of fun on Namalsk.

I would defo go for namalsk, but with the pitch black nights!

sure would be nice if you could have one server hand your character over to another so you could travel between maps almost seamlessly. Could put Taviana out east of Charnarus. Then you have to find a boat to get there. Would also be nice to have a ferry boat that you could take cars on!!

Edited by TD-4242

My obvious selection would be cherno, but I do play fallujah quite a bit, I'm not sure why not many other people do, I get barley any lag or low fps