Sign in to follow this  
BP Squirrel

Exciting New DayZ Server With Custom Loadout Looking For Players! Active Admins

Hello all, i'm glad to announce that we have our dayz server back up and running, this time with a new server host. Oh joy oh joy we have a shit load more controll that we did before allowing us to have a better controll of the server and to find and detect hackers alot better than before! Also it's alot better in price, it can hold 50 players and it is running the Taviana EU Version.

What I hope the future will bring:

I'm hoping that we will be able to have a nice tight community of DayZ players that we can trust have a laugh and do events on the server and to be honest have the best experiance we can possibly have all hacker, script kiddie and admin abuse free. I'm hopeing that we have get alot of members that play most nights and we can password the server and just have an all round good time!

After the Death of our last Dayz server LU40 (R.I.P 8 Months old), We are back with our better and better DayZ server. We have just started and would love to start a new community and maybe even password it once we get a few members online, this is to try keep our heads up in the battle against hackers! Our DayZ server offers you custom starting gear and offers plently of vehicles and even some custom ones. We have our own private hive. Our new server is very smooth and very fast and lag free. The server restarts every 6 hours and has a warning every 1 hour, 30mins, 10mins, 5 mins and 1 minute, We have active admins and the server time is set to -2 GMT to try squeeze the last few hours of light out of the day! We would love for you to come play against us, or even along side us! Your more than welcome!

We are VERY strict about hacking, ZERO toleration. If you hack, script or Break the rules in any way you will receive an irreversible ban, We just want normal down to earth players that just want to have a good time and don't want to be raped over and over again by them script kiddies.

Some Details about server:

Map: Namalsk

Teamspeak 3 Server : boozeplatoon.teamspeak.net

24/7 Daylight

Restarts every 6 hours with 5 warnings before hand

Active Admins

Side Chat

Regular Difficulty

Crosshair Enabled

3rd Person Enabled

Death Messages On

Use English Over Side Channel

If you like our servers and would like to help us with the running cost please join our TS3 server or click this link!

http://bpboozeplatoon.webs.com/servers

Search For booze and you shall find it!

Edited by BP Squirrel

I personally never knew why some people enforce english only,

What we mean by English is that when people are on the server using side channel we only want people using Text and speaking English as this is an English server. Anybody from any country is welcome but only use English over side channel.