Sign in to follow this  
Rexxion

UK/NORWAY Breeze. Friendly server, hardly any hackers!

Looking for a server! join uk/norway breeze. Always active admins, Friendly players and hardly ever a hacker on it. Atm the server needs more players as it was popular but then died out. :)

ME and two other friends got kicked off and banned last night for no reason and would love to know the reason why? :(

We were all at the pond at Kabenino at the time.

Hey,

if the admins haven't already figured it out - there is something wrong with the server.

First off, last night myself(ingame name: Stian), and Martin, was heading south. We logged of about 2 km from the sea. When we logged on today, we spawned back up in Stary where we started last night. The server apparently had a rollback, and that did last night was for nothing... But, stuff like that do happen, so no prob=)

But today, after the last restart, some people aren't able to log in.. We just spawn as birds. This also happened last night.

I don't mean to nag, but it would be great if admins could check it out as soon as possible.. We really like this server=)

regards,

AlmightyTarzan

Hey.

i don't know if this is the right forum for this, but...

I signed of a couple of days ago and when I logged on again i got two error messages

1. "no entry

'bin`config.bin/CFgWeapons/BAF_L85a2_UGL_Holo.BAF_L17_40mm' "

2. "Script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\wild_spawnZombies.sqf not found"

They both take turn appearing in the logging in process to the server, then tells me something went wrong and ask me to relogg.

I have tried to reinstall the game series and to make new player profiles. I don't have any vast computer knowledge so i anyone have any tricks or tips up their sleeve it would be appreciated.