Sign in to follow this  
Jacob Fenton

Highjacking a Bus with two people of whom were equipped with Makarovs.

Oh what a glorious 5 minutes!

I was spawning in, 9am on a sunday morning when my mate said he was recently killed by three individuals where were in a bus. We talk as and as we meet up, fresh spawns outside elektro, we hear a low humming, gradually increasing in sound.

He and I run along the road to see the bus coming our way. I run off into the field slightly while my mate hides behind a house. Cameron (My good old friend) shots the driver causing the bus to steer into a fence, still intact. The two individuals who are left get out of the bus and shoot Cameron down with his very own weapon he had previously. I appear at the side of the bus, killing Cameron's killer before avoiding gunfire, getting into the drivers seat and driving off.

Internet connection problems later, I am told by Cameron that the bus is immobile and we simply leave it at that.

To summaries this lengthy passage, I say: "We highjacked...a bus...with our makarovs..."

• Like 2

Oh what a glorious 5 minutes!

I was spawning in, 9am on a sunday morning when my mate said he was recently killed by three individuals where were in a bus. We talk as and as we meet up, fresh spawns outside elektro, we hear a low humming, gradually increasing in sound.

He and I run along the road to see the bus coming our way. I run off into the field slightly while my mate hides behind a house. Cameron (My good old friend) shots the driver causing the bus to steer into a fence, still intact. The two individuals who are left get out of the bus and shoot Cameron down with his very own weapon he had previously. I appear at the side of the bus, killing Cameron's killer before avoiding gunfire, getting into the drivers seat and driving off.

Internet connection problems later, I am told by Cameron that the bus is immobile and we simply leave it at that.

To summaries this lengthy passage, I say: "We highjacked...a bus...with our makarovs..."

Haha, awesome man, just awesome, gets my beans :)

you know what i thought about when i read this?

......RAMIREZ, DESTROY THAT AC130 WITH THIS THROWING KNIFE.