Sign in to follow this  
Strayduos

Instinct- UK Squad is Recruiting!

Instinct is Open…

Hey, I’m Ben – 16 years old from the UK looking for mature gamers also from the UK to share my DayZ experience with! So what am I looking for?

Rquirements:

• You must be the age of 16 or over
  • You must live in the UK and must be English (due to slang and ease of communication)(This is due to time being different in other parts of the world, I want it to be convenient, apologies if you are from another country!<3)
  • You have a WORKING headset, you don’t know how many times I’ve heard ‘’I’m getting my new on in like 2 days *Doesn’t come till 2 weeks later*
  • Your headset is of good quality so you don’t have to repeat what you just said, makes life more tolerable! :D
  • You can download TeamSpeak 3 and Skype, TeamSpeak for the communication in game and Skype for messaging to come online/whatever else we may need to discuss.
  • You have ATLEAST 4 months playing DayZ, I’ve played DayZ about 5, maybe more and ARMA 2 for almost a year and a half playing Domination with a previous squad (so I have a lot of experience)
  • This is a Hardcore squad, who play serious, but we also will have fun at times, lets be honnest, it is just a game as they say! :)

So there aren’t many requirements, but if you do apply then PLEASE make sure you tick all of them boxes, I don’t want to have to turn anyone down for not having read the above requirements!

If you have any questions or don’t wish to apply directly to this page then please add me via Skype – Strayduos

Edited by Strayduos
  • Like 1

Thanks for the app, added on Skype! hopefully looking forward to speaking to you soon!

Still need perhaps 2-3 more people to join.

Hey my name is Chris and im 18 years old, Im intrested in this squad aswell, even tho i live in Norway. But hey this wont be a problem! Trust me!

First of all, i speak pretty much fluent English, after all the hours of gameplay with people from UK.

If you're still intrested in me, take a look at what i got!

1: I've been playing Dayz for 5 months, but ARMA 2 at release.

2: I do have a good quality headsett, and i meet both requirements for skype and teamspeak.

3: Yes i live in Norway but hey, im only 1 hour faster than you, so dont worry about it.

4: I started playing this game because its a military simulator, which i quite enjoy. Im only playing this game like a military game, squad wise i would never be able to play alone with my playstyle.

Im a spotter / sniper, i can handle automatic weapons aswell, but hey. I've scored 10 on eye test, and have really good eyes. Aswell as 400 hours of ARMA 2 Wasteland as sniper pretty much does the work.

I like to work around the camp / city / -Whatever we raid- and find the best oppertunities to give my squad members the easiest entrance to the -RAID- and pick out any enemies on far sight.

Im really accurate, 8/10 shots, know how to zero without rangefinder, i take the distance on eye calculations, 9/10 times spot on. Im familiar with the map, so i know every bearing on the compass

without having one.

5: If you find this application intresting, please contact me at anytime. I am really intrested in this Squad, as you mentioned its a hardcore squad.

Contact information.

Steam: vadav1309

Email: Chris@1337.no

I hope to hear from you soon, even if you have to reject.

EDIT: Gave wrong steam name, hehe!

Sincerly Chris / Cri

Edited by Cri

I'm 16 years old, and have been playing dayz for about 4 an 1/2 months. I have a mic and I already have both, teamspeak and Skype(minecast404). And I'm in the UK, so I believe I meet all of the requirements. :) I can do almost any role when needed(gunner, driver, pilot, scavenge and some more).

hi,

im 16,

have been playing since the mod came out,

have a working and decent headset,

love that you play seriously, do you have a base?

i have teamspeak but will have to get skype as me and my mates use dolby axon.

I like being a scavenger.

Edited by Adarne

Hello,

My name is Alexander but you can call me Alex for short.

I am 12, I know i'm underage but, i am pretty mature , i am a good sniper and i know most of the map in Chernarus and Namalsk and i know alot of good loot spawns.

I've been playing DayZ for about 4 months so i am not a noob, I speak very good English , it is my first language, and also im am good at Long and Short range shooting,

I have both Skype and Teamspeak and i have pretty good headphones and Mic.

So if you accept me, i will be glad because on almost every Clan you must be 16+

So if you accept me here is my Skype

alexandervangansen

here is my steam

BloodyBanditHD

Thanks!

Edited by BloodyBanditHD

Closing the thread - Thank you to everyone who tried applying! Really means alot, if you didnt get invited to play with our squad then i have wrote your name down for future reference! It will be great to hear from you all again, peace guys <3

Still require one more person, had people contact me on Skype but none were up to standards :D please apply guys!!!

Skype - Strayduos or mail me on this!

Alright i messaged Straydous on skype, my skype is ant_bates123, i meet requirements