Cowb0y

Clan recruiting! [S.T.A.R.S.] (Special Tactics and Rescue Service)

Hello! I am looking for people to recruit in my clan. If you are interested you MUST post your skype/steam name and I will message/add you. There will be certain rules and regulations if you join though.

RULES

1. You must have skype with microphone/headset.

2. You need to add "[s.T.A.R.S.]" before your name on DayZ to make the official clan tag. (without quotations)

3. You need to be mature. We ask you to be 15+ (no squeakers)

4. You must NOT be a hacker or have ever hacked, immediate removal from group will occur if you happen to.

5. Please be respectful to other group members, and always help when it is needed.

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

1. NEVER fire upon another group member, unless they have become hostile to clan/infringed on following rules.

2. Only fire upon an individual if they act in a threatening way or fire upon you first.

3. They are a bandit or have been known to murder bambis/friendlies.

Any infringement upon the rules of engagement, WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DEATH AND/OR EXCOMMUNICATION FROM GROUP.

Please note these rules are subject to change.

Edited by Cowb0y

Added :) Will be in touch

add me on skype jamie.kemp 27 im waiting for my new computer to arrive on saturday so ill be playing dayz a lot im a noob to it but i have watched alot of frankieonpcin 1080p

Well then you don't have to join this clan then do you, stoned orangutan? :)

Damn you could have atleast made this group when we were Umbrella lol now we're not USS anymore

Hey STARS Clan Owner and Members,

I'd like to invite you to play on our DayZ server. We have a website, a TeamSpeak, and we also have a couple other maps planned for our DayZ server. We will also be willing to set up a sort of a "base" on our server if we see you online, and actively playing enough. I hope you decide to join. The server can be found below, as well as the website.

http://www.aldeongaming.enjin.com/

Guys are also welcome to play on server us 1752. If the clan thing doesnt go well youre always welcome to join the DeathZeroGaming group. We have our own team speak, server and in game roles (sniper, medic etc.) PM me if interested in a merger