Shakma

Looking For Small Team To Play With

Hello,

I recently came back to playing DayZ in anticipation of the standalone and am looking for a group a mature players; new to the game or experienced doesn't matter. I haven't had much experience PVPing in the game in the past and am not really looking for that kind of gameplay, only as survival. I'm not trying to go around looking for people to straight up kill for no reason. I'm not looking for a clan or large group that just gives me everything, that ruins the game for me. I just want to find a few people that enjoy exploring, looking for gear, has good communication (since there is no way to group up and tell who is who, that is pretty important), and most importantly have fun. I'm East Coast USA time, and am looking to maybe fall into a group as a supporting role that maybe no one wants to do, ie medic or lookout etc. I'd prefer to play on the latest update version of Chernarus, and maybe Namalsk or Taviana when they update etc.

-Shakma

• Like 1

Hello,

I recently came back to playing DayZ in anticipation of the standalone and am looking for a group a mature players; new to the game or experienced doesn't matter. I haven't had much experience PVPing in the game in the past and am not really looking for that kind of gameplay, only as survival. I'm not trying to go around looking for people to straight up kill for no reason. I'm not looking for a clan or large group that just gives me everything, that ruins the game for me. I just want to find a few people that enjoy exploring, looking for gear, has good communication (since there is no way to group up and tell who is who, that is pretty important), and most importantly have fun. I'm East Coast USA time, and am looking to maybe fall into a group as a supporting role that maybe no one wants to do, ie medic or lookout etc. I'd prefer to play on the latest update version of Chernarus, and maybe Namalsk or Taviana when they update etc.

-Shakma

What servers do you play?

I'm still learning but I'm also looking for a steady coop group to run with.