Sign in to follow this  
Pro_Sneak

New PVP server, Full custom loadout. (Chernarus) 24/7 Day!

Brand new Chernarus PVP server with a full loadout when spawning. Includes map, toolbox + rangefinders.

24/7 DAYTIME!

Active + friendly admins :)

IP: 144.76.4.149:4802

hosted by Silky's.

Why not just go play battlefield or for the younger gamers call of duty

I don't understand how people can like 24/7 daytime. For one it's incredibly fun to play at night time, and two when you find nightvision it's like YAY I FOUND AN AWESOME ITEM THAT'S USELESS BECAUSE OF THE 24/7 DAY TIME. Someone needs to make a 24/7 night time server, that'd be interesting.

I don't understand how people can like 24/7 daytime. For one it's incredibly fun to play at night time, and two when you find nightvision it's like YAY I FOUND AN AWESOME ITEM THAT'S USELESS BECAUSE OF THE 24/7 DAY TIME. Someone needs to make a 24/7 night time server, that'd be interesting.

always up for a change, but some people dislike night time servers unless they have NVG's. TBF without them your pretty much useless, hence we play 24/7 day unless the majority of people want it changed :)

Of course, it's all about personal preference and I like that you're doing what you playerbase wants. I don't think you're useless without them, don't get me wrong they give a huge advantage, but I can just as easily play without them. Unless it's a moonless night, then it's a bit of a pain in the ass.

our server is going crazy at the moment and we do have 24/7 night time

our server is going crazy at the moment and we do have 24/7 night time

I presume you mean a 24/7 daytime server is going crazy at the moment (since you didn't specify). I didn't say no one likes 24/7 daytime, I just don't understand how people can like it. Though the 24/7 night time server you have interests me greatly.