Sign in to follow this  
Malvarik

My DayZ Skill

Hello everyone i am TheZombifiedGamer But you may call me Mr.Zombie. I Have never hacked and never plan on hacking yet i have a certain "Trait" in DayZ. I barely die from explosions. For example two days ago me and my friends were in elektro on top of the hospital when it blew up from underneath us (hackers). Both of us flew off the side and were knocked out on impact. Then the hackers walked up and executed my friend right in front of me. They then sent their ghillie guy who shot me around 10 times with an LMG. Still the dead screen did not pop up. My friend and i just thought it was lag so we went on a different server (last was a public server). When i entered the game i found out that i had survived and was passed out in the hospital and bleeding. Then for some unknown reason i stopped bleeding and woke up. Also today we saw a helicopter taking off so i decided to go kamikaze and ram it with my humvee. The Explosion and numerous other explosions around me and the pilot resulted only in his death. I survived without a scratch. I have also died in some explosions but not very many. I survived almost all helicopter crashes i have been on. Please comment below with your Dayz "skill" or "trait". Oh i forgot to mention though that the only downside is that i am always shot first in a shootout for some reason.

Edited by TheZombifiedGamer
  • Like 1

Im a sad panda with no friends on DayZ :'(

• Like 1

Tbh I seem to get out of dying to Explosions... The Amount of times someone has crashed the choppa and I'm like Sup Bro ;)

Tbh I seem to get out of dying to Explosions... The Amount of times someone has crashed the choppa and I'm like Sup Bro ;)

Kiora cuz :D

My Dayz Trait:

I find shit, quickly, In a week i have been through 12 choppers; 3 trucks; 2 cars; 4 ATV's; 5 boats; a motercycle and a few other vehciles, i had 4 GPS & NvG's and 3 range finders as well as 6 ghilles and 5 camo's and 2 coyote backpacks.

The downside, i seem to die from hackers or random glitches way way way to much, in that past week i died over 17 times.

If I see you anywhere near any chopper I'm piloting, I'm shooting on sight! :P

My trait:

I crash every verchile i obtain, so far my record is 4 destroyed verchiles in one play session which were:

1 UAZ, 1 ATV, 1 offroad piclup and a bicycle

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior