gernia

Can tents and vehicles still disappear on server restart? in 1.7.5.1?

Thread topic says it all. Can tents and vehicles still disappear on server restart? Just that i have two tents and a tractor that de-spawned on server restart, and im wondering if this is still the same bug or its something else, or they will respawn on server restart?

This has happened to me before. But first off, did you save them? If you did save the tents they should be back on the next restart. Same with the vehicles. Although sometimes they just get reset.

Edited by Synix

They have been there on several server restarts... (like 20-30) And don't they automagically save? After some patch?

Also the tractor wasnt mine, it was right in front of me when the server restarted, and gone when it started again.

yes, it happens and they should spawn again at next server restart.

• Like 1

happens when people are able to join server before its fully re-loaded/re-started

if your admin is available, all he needs to do is restart the server. everything is still in the database, it just did not load properly.

its nobodys fault for joining too fast, sometimes the process allows this to happen (people being able to join server before they really should)

Edited by dizzmain

Thread topic says it all. Can tents and vehicles still disappear on server restart? Just that i have two tents and a tractor that de-spawned on server restart, and im wondering if this is still the same bug or its something else, or they will respawn on server restart?

I have the same problem... vanishing cars and tents :(

dayz.st - and their support is not willing to help... :/

As I have my server for almost a month I have a couple of questions regarding this topic:

is it possible that my database can't manage couple of rcon connections? and with that it desynchs loading/saving tents/cars at restart of server?

is it possible that my database can't manage couple of rcon connections? and with that it desynchs loading/saving tents/cars at restart of server?

No this is 2 independent connexions and totally unrelated. Missing tents may be a timeout problem with the Hive, or server_monitor called several times at start-up (unlikely). Rcon is an UDP connexion with server-side BE.

No this is 2 independent connexions and totally unrelated. Missing tents may be a timeout problem with the Hive, or server_monitor called several times at start-up (unlikely). Rcon is an UDP connexion with server-side BE.

Thank You for your answer.

Do you have any idea what can cause such problems - how can we fix that?

Thank You for your answer.

Do you have any idea what can cause such problems - how can we fix that?

I don't have the problem so it is difficult to answer. Script code in server_monitor is fair good. Public hive overload may be the issue.

When the problem occurs, you should save HiveExt.log and arma2oaserver.RPT files and create a ticket in the devheaven tickets system.