Sign in to follow this  
Gui Strizz

Got Banned from Frankie PlayZ Private server for looting something.

You guys banned me from your sever for looting a box with full items. I didn't put that shit there. I don't know how to hack. I just spawned in kemenka, found a medical box, went to it and it had full tiems. It was a private hive server with custom items so I jsut assumed it was that type of server. Then these dudes banned me for hacking. Like how do you get off? At what point did I hack? When did right and left clicking become hacking? Do you plan on removing my ban? Or do you jsut not know how to run a server?

Also, as I was playing with these items yesterday, somebody in your sever spawned every survivor to the same spot and mowed everyone down. I believe that was a hack. Maybe you should work on dealing with that?

Edited by Gui Strizz

Private hives can ban you for pretty much anything they like. Why don't you post on the server's forums, if they have one, or anywhere else where people can actually help you?

• Like 1

Should have said it in chat about the box. Why would a server have boxes with every item in the game(including ones not even in DayZ) just lying around?

You could probably appeal it on their forums if they have one. But without proof(I dont know if a server admin can actually check to see if you spawned something in?) I cant see the ban being lifted.

If you did actually just find it then its a lesson learned. Next time say it in chat so an admin can go and get rid of it.

somebody in your sever spawned every survivor to the same spot and mowed everyone down.

this followed by this

found a medical box, went to it and it had full tiems.

makes you guilty. Why? because you couldnt put 2 and 2 together.

• Like 4

this followed by this

makes you guilty. Why? because you couldnt put 2 and 2 together.

That's a bit harsh. New players can be pretty clueless with DayZ when it comes down to hackers... when I started playing DayZ I found a hacked in box as well and took loads of goodies from it... I didnt get banned or anything, but at a later point (after putting in a good couple of hours) I realised it was box spawned by hackers.. How should a new player that just bought ARMA2 and just installed DayZ, know this? It doesnt exactly come with a manual...

• Like 1

You guys banned me from your sever for looting a box with full items. I didn't put that shit there. I don't know how to hack. I just spawned in kemenka, found a medical box, went to it and it had full tiems. It was a private hive server with custom items so I jsut assumed it was that type of server. Then these dudes banned me for hacking. Like how do you get off? At what point did I hack? When did right and left clicking become hacking? Do you plan on removing my ban? Or do you jsut not know how to run a server?

Also, as I was playing with these items yesterday, somebody in your sever spawned every survivor to the same spot and mowed everyone down. I believe that was a hack. Maybe you should work on dealing with that?

''We'' did not ban you.

The admin or owner did.

You might wanna contact the server admin/owner and not write this here.

I'm sure you will get a better result.

Edited by Nicolaitic

One thing this server is reliable for is deleting ammo on all our rare sniper rifles. Any time we log for an extended period of time we log back in with only our sniper ammo gone. So far about 20 clips of m107 and about 10 clips of svd ammo have been deleted.

Maybe the admins deleted it and maybe not, but the fact not one single admin will reply to us when we ask about the ammo only leaves us one thing to think.

Definitely something fishy going on this server, which is why we chose to move on to a better server with actual admins that are helpful and reply to issues.

Kind of thick arnt you?

What sort of retard belive's a medical box containing 500+ weapons including Thermal and AWS's to be legitimate.

your fault for using the box in the first place and not reporting it.

Secondly. as someone said. Private Hive's are completely seperate and funded by the admins. They can do what they want.

Yes some of them are little power hungry 13 years olds. but some monitor and admin there servers very well..

Try UK#10 Zombieworld.eu - Whitelisting only. If you hack you wont find your self on many servers anymore.