Sign in to follow this  
Humaki

Looking for a team mate.

Hello DZF!

I am looking for a team mate that i can play with. (duuh)

I speak english, im from Denmark, im 16, i only play with others that is 16+!

I hope to find a fellow surviver, that is ready for some action.

I really wanna get into playing DayZ again after a little break of 2 weeks.

I ONLY use Skype when im playing since i hate pressing a fucking button using TS or Vent.

I only play Chernarus.

Only playing with people from: UK, Scandinavia. Holland and Belgium. No Eastern Europes... (Not Racists, i just dont like your accent)

If i see any person writting a "Spam" post like: "Hey!!! Come join our clan! Just click the link and sign up!

Or something alike... Then im going to try getting you banned as fast as possible, since this is not the fucking recuitment section.

Im just looking for 1 person, maybe 2. NOT A CLAN OR COMMUNITY!

Thanks ^^

~Hamuki

Skype ID if you are interested! ( Hamuki85)

If you're looking for a great dedicated team then sign up to The New Republic (TNR)! We're up to 21 members so there is always plenty of people to play with! We play DayZ regularly (every day) as well as playing other games, normally mods on Arma 2 like Takistan Life: Revolution, A.C.E etc. We have access to a 512 Slot Teamspeak 3 server, as well as a dedicated server (can host ANY game)!

Sign up here if interested and fill out the application! Just say Nitro recommended you if you're interested.

Thanks,

- Nitro

If you're looking for a great dedicated team then sign up to The New Republic (TNR)! We're up to 21 members so there is always plenty of people to play with! We play DayZ regularly (every day) as well as playing other games, normally mods on Arma 2 like Takistan Life: Revolution, A.C.E etc. We have access to a 512 Slot Teamspeak 3 server, as well as a dedicated server (can host ANY game)!

Sign up here if interested and fill out the application! Just say Nitro recommended you if you're interested.

Thanks,

- Nitro

What is it you dont get you idiot!?

Learn to read....