Sign in to follow this  
Malvarik

A DayZ story i'm writing for fun.(some cuss words included)

The People of New Chernarus

Gone, they’re all gone. Holloway, Gunner, Jefferson, all of them! Now it’s just me and my pistol locked in this fucking room with those things trying to pry their way in. If any get through they won’t get far. I have exactly 5 bullets left in my pistol and 4 of them will be for those undead freaks. The last one is for me. I would rather get shot then be torn apart by those…..things. Right now you are probably asking yourself, “What the hell happened?” In order for you to understand I will start from the beginning. My name is Jack Thompson but my army buddies just called me Jacky. My squad and I were stationed in the Northwest section of Chernarus called the North West Airfield or “NWAF”. It actually wasn’t that bad to work there. The people were nice, food was good, and we could always go hunting if we were bored. Then on October 7th the infection hit. People started to get sick and we all just thought it was the flu…..until the dead clawed their way out of the body bags. My squad had just got back from our daily patrol of the woods outside of NWAF. ”Hey Jacky what the fuck is going on down there?” said Gunner. “They’re probably just doing training exercises” I responded. Then I pulled out my binoculars to get a closer look and I saw something that will haunt me till the end of my days. People down in the army bases were fucking eating each other. Those who tried to run away just died tired. Some were making a last stand at the Fire house but there were too many of those things. For every zombie they killed another 3 took its place. “MAN IVE SEEN THIS SHIT IN COMICS MAN! THE DEAD ARE ALIVE!!!” yelled Jefferson. He then sprinted in the direction of the car and we too decided that we should evacuate the area so that we wouldn’t become a happy meal too. The best place for us to go was the military outpost in Chernogorsk. I still regret that decision.

Mooreee detail, the only reason i could picture these places is because i have actually been there.

Expand on things. Wouldnt there be alarms going off if everyone on base was being attacked, gun fire etc.

Other than his name being jack and he has a gun thats all i know about him.

Why dont you begin before the infection. Surely the people at the base, being military would know something was up, reports of an outbreak etc? Let us know who these people are.

Also consistancy, they just got back from the patrol of the woods, back being back at base? Ran in the direction of the car? What car? Car they were driving in the woods?

Take what you have as a referance point and start right at the beggining :)